Page 260 of 334 FirstFirst ... 160210250256257258259260261262263264270310 ... LastLast
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 5002

Quote Originally Posted by Optic Rage View Post
    Also, What? I hope Psylocke and Storm are going to be at each others throats in X-Force. It's been too long since we've seen Storm get down and dirty.
    Without knowing Slacker and his irreverent tone it was possible to infer his stance as "yo, women can't be near other women without fighting, so when dem bitches going to be ripping out weave, dawg?"

Which, sadly, half the internet did. Including Humphries.
    Women are beautiful. But we're not here for your goddamn titillation.- junesdisco

Quote Originally Posted by Home made ectoplasm View Post
    Say it's not so, Maj. Because I do actually like you and I was being insincere about missing that nutcase.
    Sorry that you don't like my sockpuppet.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Badger View Post
    I miss Goshin. That guy was a social revolutionary.
    He's still posting up here, just under a different name.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Alternate View Post
    Gillen also mercilessly mocked someone claiming that the Space Hulk game came out before Alien / Aliens were released.

They too had it coming.
    I really hope Marvel takes some sort of legal action on Bleeding Cool or that there are some repercussions for the foolishness that went down yesterday.
    Check out the O.A.W. Report at www.majinoaw.blogspot.com. You want to see why I say the things I do or understand what's in my head... this is the place to go.

Sorry for your loss XGeek. :(
    The D - Legion
    Vincente - Mondo -Risque - Scaleface - Kid Omega - Skids - The Neophyte - Flex

X-Poster of the Year 2008
    --- the best there is at what i do ---

BANNED

My sincerest condolences to xgeek on the loss of his wife. Out of respect, I have changed my avatar. May you draw comfort from your fond memories and consolation in the fact that she is no longer suffering, xgeek. And while I'm not one for sentimentality, I will say you are a respected legend on these boards and all our well-wishes are with you.

I can't wait for Bendis X-Position. I need to know about the next time Fongji will show up.
    X-Poster of the Month: March (and February) 2014

who wouldn't want to be a pretty slut vs an ugly forever ?
    ~~ forgotten poster

X-Geek. You are a like a father to me on these boards. The only poster I have never, and will never feud with. I'm at a loss for words... but as you said earlier, there are comics to discuss and I want to respect your wishes.

The jury is still out for me on All New X-men. It's not bad, but it needs something more.
    Check out the O.A.W. Report at www.majinoaw.blogspot.com. You want to see why I say the things I do or understand what's in my head... this is the place to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sonic View Post
    lol. probably smart of Sam to take such a stance; far too public a forum for that sort of silliness.
    But yesterday was sort of 'comic writers biting off fans' heads' day. Some kid on Tumblr asked KG to be sure not to break up Teddy and Billy in Young Avengers, adding 'I will find you.' KG had no time for it and launched into a rant about inappropriate conduct from fans, making threats playful or otherwise. He was right, of course, but I could just see the poor fanboy/girl who had posted the original comment, shrinking off into the shadows mumbling 'sorry' in an ultra-meager voice..
    About time somebody called them out.

Next in line, Hopeless.
    [x]

Taste the Bitch Pudding. Green Griffin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Boozier View Post
    Only Cyclops is allowed to beat up dinosaurs because he's the worst.
    I always knew Summers was heartless...but to hurt Dinosaurs.....He is a monster.

He'll be kicking kittens next.
    [x]

Quote Originally Posted by Sanji View Post
    He'll be kicking kittens next.
    Luckly he was banished to Bendis.

So all he'll be doing is eating Chinese food and saying the same sentience three times.

in fairness, women do always be fightin'

Quote Originally Posted by Green Griffin View Post
    I always knew Summers was heartless...but to hurt Dinosaurs.....He is a monster.
    oh yeah, it was ridiculous...
    It was just after the conclusion of the Dark Reign storylines and the initiation of the whole 'Heroic Age' era... In some one-shot, Scott goes off to the Savage Land to blow off some steam, which essentially entailed his killing a bunch of t-rexes with his optic blasts... just blowing their heads off willy nilly - like a kid with a pellet gun knocking off squirrels for the sick fun of it. Then Steve Rogers shows up to award him the congressional medal of honor. It was odd...
    PaperArt
    XPOTM, 6/12

Quote Originally Posted by Seresecros View Post
    in fairness, women do always be fightin'
    But your "expensive comic book figurines" always make out afterwards, right?

It was just after the conclusion of the Dark Reign storylines and the initiation of the whole 'Heroic Age' era... In some one-shot, Scott goes off to the Savage Land to blow off some steam, which essentially entailed his killing a bunch of t-rexes with his optic blasts... just blowing their heads off willy nilly - like a kid with a pellet gun knocking off squirrels for the sick fun of it. Then Steve Rogers shows up to award him the congressional medal of honor. It was odd...
    'Murica hates dinosaurs.
    Women are beautiful. But we're not here for your goddamn titillation.- junesdisco

Soooo Cyclops is the Michael Vick of the Marvel Universe....and Cap is the Andy Reid...

BANNED

Kittens are awful. Babies/Cats in one. Gross.