Page 149 of 334 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159199249 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 5002
  1. #2221
    Brilliance in a Bottle Boozier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    SE Indiana
    Posts
    13,388

    Default

    Are you being solicited, Swash?

  2. #2222
    ... Dr. Sonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    13,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rowenna View Post
    I'll never forget it ...
    thank you, my dear. You are the wind beneath m'wings..

    Quote Originally Posted by teddyeatsyourface View Post
    lol set it so only the people on your friends list can PM you.
    Teddy, roughly speaking, where are you located? I ask in case you're close enough to Chicago to partake in Talisman's Nationwide Love Tour when it arrives in the windy city.
    PaperArt
    XPOTM, 6/12

  3. #2223

    Default

    North Carolina. So, no. I'm not close enough to partake in the Tali-tailgate party, lol.
    You're superior to pryde in my eyes -tlp

    Are you trying to fight me, teddy? I believe in gender equality, I will falcon punch you - Jan 'slacker' Brady

  4. #2224
    Kinky at de back Rowenna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    7,584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valeria Kementari View Post
    Chesty LaRue is a name you don't forget...
    I used to know a girl who worked under the name Busty McLusty >_<

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sonic View Post
    thank you, my dear. You are the wind beneath m'wings..
    Surely not
    "Rowenna, you have a complex life filled with delusion and foolishness" Majinoaw
    "You exist in the VIP room of my heart" - Bronze Badger

  5. #2225
    ... Dr. Sonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    13,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rowenna View Post
    Surely not
    yeah, a bit of hyperbole there... let's just say I think you are awesome.

    Quote Originally Posted by teddyeatsyourface View Post
    North Carolina. So, no. I'm not close enough to partake in the Tali-tailgate party, lol.
    oh come on. NC is where airplane flight was invented. I'm sure they have airports.
    PaperArt
    XPOTM, 6/12

  6. #2226
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On a pirate ship
    Posts
    17,664

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boozier View Post
    Are you being solicited, Swash?
    No, just being told I'm mean and aggressive. Duh.

  7. #2227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sonic View Post
    oh come on. NC is where airplane flight was invented. I'm sure they have airports.
    The Charlotte airport has some of the nicest rocking chairs...

  8. #2228
    Indestructible Finger Test of Strength's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Gamma Base, Miami
    Posts
    5,454

    Default

    Isn't HeroesCon in North Carolina? I always heard good things.

    Quote Originally Posted by Swashbuckler View Post
    Now Debkox is PMing me. lol, this is getting out of control?
    lol I'm curious what it said.
    Edit- never mind lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Rowenna View Post
    I used to know a girl who worked under the name Busty McLusty >_<
    I knew a girl who lived in my old building called Kayla Kupcakes. On rare occasions she'd give me magazines she was featured in. I was the happiest 11 or 12 (or whatever age I was when that happened) kid in the world.

  9. #2229
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Islanded in a stream of stars
    Posts
    13,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swashbuckler View Post
    Now Debkox is PMing me. lol, this is getting out of control?
    Yeah that is getting out of control, if he is spamming your inbox full of hate mail. We need to get "Swashbuckler was RIGHT" tags or something to show our support. lol

  10. #2230
    Indestructible Finger Test of Strength's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Gamma Base, Miami
    Posts
    5,454

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lilyinblue View Post
    The Charlotte airport has some of the nicest rocking chairs...
    Oh yes, I love the Charlotte airport. I would always be alright with a stopover whenever it connected to Charlotte.

  11. #2231
    Kinky at de back Rowenna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    7,584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Test of Strength View Post
    I knew a girl who lived in my old building called Kayla Kupcakes. On rare occasions she'd give me magazines she was featured in. I was the happiest 11 or 12 (or whatever age I was when that happened) kid in the world.
    I really hate overly contrived stage names. There are some girls working the British circuit at the minute whose names make me cringe
    "Rowenna, you have a complex life filled with delusion and foolishness" Majinoaw
    "You exist in the VIP room of my heart" - Bronze Badger

  12. #2232
    Brilliance in a Bottle Boozier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    SE Indiana
    Posts
    13,388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fod_xp View Post
    Yeah that is getting out of control, if he is spamming your inbox full of hate mail. We need to get "Swashbuckler was RIGHT" tags or something to show our support. lol
    Using a photo of him wearing his Jubilee shirt.

  13. #2233
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Islanded in a stream of stars
    Posts
    13,242

    Default

    Attempting to shift the topic to something else other than a wretched little troll. Here is a song and music video by Aqua, the band that sang the "I'm a Barbie Girl" song. This particular song was released at least two years ago, but it is quite a tune.

  14. #2234
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Islanded in a stream of stars
    Posts
    13,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boozier View Post
    Using a photo of him wearing his Jubilee shirt.
    YES!!! Solidarity in X!

  15. #2235
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On a pirate ship
    Posts
    17,664

    Default

    I had no clue there was a feature to only get PMs from friends. I've turned it on for sure, lol.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •