Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default PREVIEW: Storm Dogs #2

Jered's story: The crime team's forensic pathologist performs an autopsy that reveals a new mystery, a meeting with the native aliens leads to violence and the second day on Amaranth ends in a close encounter with an enigmatic character called...Doll.

Full preview here.

R.I.P. Dwayne McDuffie Greg Anderson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CBR News View Post
    Jered's story: The crime team's forensic pathologist performs an autopsy that reveals a new mystery, a meeting with the native aliens leads to violence and the second day on Amaranth ends in a close encounter with an enigmatic character called...Doll.

Full preview here.
    Seriously can't wait! Loved the first issue and looking forward to see how these characters interact and develop.
    Greg Anderson: Blackized Anti-Sterotypist!

Free Umbra!

The Older Waiter Brave Sir Robbin's Avatar

That was a cool preview. I sometimes wait on the Image books to get reduced in price but I will get this one today.
    Current Favorites: The Goon, Batgirl, Chew, Alex + Ada,The Sixth Gun, Saga, Diskordia, Think Tank, Archie, Rachel Rising, Red Sonja, X, Wonder Woman, Powerpuff Girls

The Silly Symbiote! Spectral Entity's Avatar

Storms Dogs is shaping up to be a pretty damn solid piece of SF!! I wasn't sure I was going to like the title when I picked up the first issue but was quickly drawn in with the artwork, which has a European vibe to me, along with the intrigue!

Storm Dogs #2 was pretty much my favorite book this week. best new science fiction book in a while!

so-so. nice art but half the book set in a bar made it a visually boring and mediocre read.
    "...so Hitler sends Iron Jaw's son to America to get revenge on Crimebuster." S.H.

R.I.P. Dwayne McDuffie Greg Anderson's Avatar

I dug this issue. So I'm guessing each issue will have a focus on a different member? I quite like that. I'm very interested in the muscle of the team.
    Greg Anderson: Blackized Anti-Sterotypist!

Free Umbra!

A very, very well written issue. I truly enjoyed the developing antropological perspectives to planet Amaranth. It also underlined the difference in Tech Levels of the Union and Amaranth and a sneak peak into how it would be like to live in a SF Weave.

One of the best starts of a series of 2012. Image Comics should upgrade this to a Tech Level 6 Marketing :)