Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Jkkbflte Sgxejw sacs louis ******* pas cher Yfvjevlk Dfjdpyg http://buyhandbagshop.com/
    Sjvaxki Rvcidr louis ******* Isqjtsl Zkhlkf http://louis*******pas.info/
    Pfiacgk Upssfdk sacoche louis ******* Tzpridmlj Wwnddy http://dream-handbag-shop.com/

BANNED

Thanks for posting that. I saw Brendan McCarthy's Creeper art before. Rogan Gosh is one of the best comics I've ever read, so I'd love for that project to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Milligan
    Hey, chaps. Sorry I’ve been a bit silent recently. And sorry if some of you aren’t enjoying my later stuff as much as you might. The short answer is i’ve no plans to leave DC but there will be some changes. And I have some ideas that I think might get some of you excited.
    On a different note, I’m trying to get in touch with Ted McKeever. Could someone out there put me in touch with him? Maybe you could leave an email on the private conversation function on this site.
    cheers, and keep the faith
    Peter
    Well hopefully we get something interesting.

More human than human. Johnny P. Sartre's Avatar

I would LOVE to see him do another comic with McKeever
    The 9th Blog
    A Blog made with friends about comics, the 9th art
    Tumblr: Comics! Comics! Comics! ACK!

Did someone really call Unwritten a Harry Potter rip off?

BANNED

Even Tommy Taylor, methinks, is intentionally based on Timothy Hunter, not Harry Potter.

Didn't Carey say it's "based" on Christopher Milne?
    BB

BANNED

Yeah the whole "character based on my son" angle was, but Tommy Taylor isn't hanging around with Winnie the Pooh.

Pretty sure I remember seeing Winnie in one issue...
    BB

I've been reading this thread, and people have said "Karen Berger leaving has been coming for awhile now." What do you mean by that? Was there DC interference with Vertigo?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by david r View Post
    I've been reading this thread, and people have said "Karen Berger leaving has been coming for awhile now." What do you mean by that? Was there DC interference with Vertigo?
    Yup.

With the formation of DC Entertainment, Vertigo's creator-contracts were limited so that creators didn't have media rights, discouraging future writers. Then the "House properties" like Constantine and Swamp Thing were moved back to DC proper. Bleeding Cool says that Berger now had to defer to Bob Harras and not Paul Levitz, the latter of which she got along with much more.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Holmes View Post
    Yup.

With the formation of DC Entertainment, Vertigo's creator-contracts were limited so that creators didn't have media rights, discouraging future writers. Then the "House properties" like Constantine and Swamp Thing were moved back to DC proper. Bleeding Cool says that Berger now had to defer to Bob Harras and not Paul Levitz, the latter of which she got along with much more.
    Thank you for the reply. Ahh, Bob Harras.

I hope Karen Berger goes to Image Comics and launches a new imprint there. I would try out every book she edits.