Default The Escapist #3 cover

I'd never seen this before, but it's such a brilliant cover:

This is a great one. The Mignola's Featured gallery in Darkhorse's main homepage has this original art without title.

http://www.darkhorse.com/Features/Ar...-Odds-and-Ends

Fun book! There's some great work by Michael Avon Oeming in this issue if memory serves. Worth checking out, for sure, as is most anything Escapist. :)

What others don't you know?

You know Rusty Razorclam right? Awesome cover, sweet comic booky.

Or all the other non Hellboy stuff? It's all so sweet - and butch. It's BUFF. Like Corum, Gaslight, Wolvie's godly burn-device. Ironwolf. Triumph & Torment. Bradbury #4. Solomon Kane in a swordfight.
    Weasel #4 with turnips.

See fellow Hellboarder's Jan Bentzen his non Hellboy-list if you wanna check.
    Last edited by Kees_L; 12-03-2012 at 05:04 PM. Reason: Removed a website recommendation since it appears riddled with annoying external pop-up ads...
    Been called a 'good egg'. Been told to rock, been told to steady myself. Been told to (please) be goin' places.
    Chillingly good stuff besides Mignola, Slint, M, Knut and really big chunks of tinfoil?
    Half sunk in the mud, with one eye showing / a cracked smile and hair still growing /
    your hands miles apart, as if they'd never met / you were the happiest I'd seen you yet
    . ~
    (full) lyrics to 'Exhume' by Bedhead.