Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiolino View Post
    I think in store reading is a worse offense than killing off fictional characters.
    I also read things in libraries instead of buying them. MY EVIL KNOWS NO BOUNDS!
    "Curse you, Occam's Razor! You have betrayed me!"

Reviewing is a lot like paleontology: the evidence is there, but no one seems to agree on it.

Want the sentinal and his pet to go down first

BANNED

The Sentinel should be destroyed by a fully grown Ashley Martin, who had a Sentinel for a friend and destroyed him when she realized it was an evil thing. Then she should spank Juston for being a lame copy of her without the guts to take down his own Sentinel.

Ashley Martin for the WIN.

1. Juston Seyfert because his existence is offensive. Arcade blows him up at the end of his big speech in issue #1 to show the kids he means business.
    2. Cammi gets eaten by disanour'd Reptil shortly. Then he runs away scared.
    3. Chase Stein because being good at computers is useless in the Hunger Games. He doesn't know how to set up camp and dies of cold.
    4. X-23 snikts Nico because I don't know her. Hazmat captures X-23 and feeds off her because she doesn't know how to get food and Laura can regrow limbs.
    5. Kid Britain and Deathlockette take out each other. They both sound awful.
    6. Mettle crushes Darkhawk's skull. He starts looking for his girlfriend Hazmat (they're together, right?).
    7. Mettle finds her but she throws X-23 at him and kills him.
    8. Reptil is found and killed by X-23, as ordered by Hazmat.
    9. After having served as a good pet (like all Wolverine clones do), X-23 is drowned by Hazmat.

Hazmat is the winner! Arcade releases her but she dies the morning after of Adamantium poisoning.

BANNED

This is intersting so far. It seems like Hazmat and Justin are the ones people want to see bite the dust.

Sanji, I love how Hazmat still dies on your list!

BUY LOKI: AGENT OF ASGARD Kieran_Frost's Avatar

This is the one instance where I'd be okay with the final panel of the last issue being Molly Hayes waking up, rubbing her eyes and having a Dallas "it was all a dream" retcon!
    "I don't know how to please you Lord, but I think the fact I try to please you, pleases you."

Few days on drugs? Lovely pepper's Avatar

Chase Stein ain't tech savvy, his parent were. He's a dumb jock.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by pepper View Post
    Chase Stein ain't tech savvy, his parent were. He's a dumb jock.
    wrong. Chase re-designed the Fistigons himself when they time-traveled and he's done a lot of mechanical work on the Leap Frog. He also designed the Footstigons in the last volume. He wasn't brilliant at the beginning but he's become quite the tinkerer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanji View Post
    1. Juston Seyfert because his existence is offensive. Arcade blows him up at the end of his big speech in issue #1 to show the kids he means business.
    2. Cammi gets eaten by disanour'd Reptil shortly. Then he runs away scared.
    3. Chase Stein because being good at computers is useless in the Hunger Games. He doesn't know how to set up camp and dies of cold.
    4. X-23 snikts Nico because I don't know her. Hazmat captures X-23 and feeds off her because she doesn't know how to get food and Laura can regrow limbs.
    5. Kid Britain and Deathlockette take out each other. They both sound awful.
    6. Mettle crushes Darkhawk's skull. He starts looking for his girlfriend Hazmat (they're together, right?).
    7. Mettle finds her but she throws X-23 at him and kills him.
    8. Reptil is found and killed by X-23, as ordered by Hazmat.
    9. After having served as a good pet (like all Wolverine clones do), X-23 is drowned by Hazmat.

Hazmat is the winner! Arcade releases her but she dies the morning after of Adamantium poisoning.

Cammi is amazing. She won't die.

Quote Originally Posted by Swashbuckler View Post
    This is intersting so far. It seems like Hazmat and Justin are the ones people want to see bite the dust.

Sanji, I love how Hazmat still dies on your list!
    Of those who are vocally braying for death, that is.

And they are a minority of a minority from what my research has shown.

It's also odd that Hazmat is also one of the highest voted in the "Who do you want to survive" poll on this very same forum. Polarizing, isn't she?

This is the one instance where I'd be okay with the final panel of the last issue being Molly Hayes waking up, rubbing her eyes and having a Dallas "it was all a dream" retcon!
    I whole heartedly support this position. Especially if she walks in on Chase and Nico as they're in the shower to tell them about her dream and they yell at her for interrupting. And she remains nonpulsed.

She's the least morally sound of the kids assembled from what I've seen. That does not bode well for her chances of survival bar retcons.

Reviewing is a lot like paleontology: the evidence is there, but no one seems to agree on it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiolino View Post
    I think she'll survive for a while at least. Her connection to Darkhawk should help her.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Majin Gojira View Post
    She's the least morally sound of the kids assembled from what I've seen. That does not bode well for her chances of survival bar retcons.
    You seem very confused. Having no morals just ensures she'll cut a bitch if she needs to.

Is it Justin or Juston? I see both spellings frequently used on here.

He's the least morally sound of the kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Swashbuckler View Post
    You seem very confused. Having no morals just ensures she'll cut a bitch if she needs to.
    That won't help in a narrative in the long run. That sort of character is set up literalyl to be defeated and be a threat for the eventual survivors in every form of this narrative, and especially in the two biggest recent iterations.

Remember. This is first and foremost a story. The conventions of a story apply.

Is it Justin or Juston? I see both spellings frequently used on here.
    It's Juston.

But it's a mispelling of Justin, so auto-correct happens.

BANNED

Less moral just means she has the most to learn. Making her the character who will grow/change more ensuring a longer story arc.