vs.

TEAM DISNEY

Buzz Lightyear (Toy Story)
    Mr. Incredible (The Incredibles)
    Ralph (Wreck-It Ralph)
    EVE (WALL-E)
    Bolt (Bolt)

Rules:

-Megamind is piloting the giant robot he used to fight Tighten. He also has his standard equipment.

-Buzz Lightyear is human sized. Buzz can also do anything that was shown in the opening scenes of Toy Story 2 (e.g. the video game Rex was playing) and Toy Story 3 (e.g. the opening sequence Andy imagined) respectively.

-Toothless can fly just fine, so he doesn't need Hiccup's help.

-Bolt has all his 'super powers'. So he's allowed to do this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-WzN1jCnMM

-Jack Frost is visible and tangible.

The Battlefield: Seattle

Fight 1: CIS on

Fight 2: CIS off

Please share your take!
    Last edited by Tomzilla; 12-02-2012 at 04:59 PM.
    "I am her ending. But she, and I, and him, and them... we... matter. We lose, we love. And in so doing... we become."
    -Illyria

Veteran Member

Is Jack Frost intangible and invisible to his opponents?

Totally legitimate question.

Quote Originally Posted by Estrecca View Post
    Is Jack Frost intangible and invisible to his opponents?

Totally legitimate question.
    Oops, I knew I forgot something.

I thought Jack Frost was only intangible and invisible to children who didn't believe in him. He couldn't phase through solid matter or anything, not to my knowledge. But for the sake of this discussion, Jack is visible and tangible.
    "I am her ending. But she, and I, and him, and them... we... matter. We lose, we love. And in so doing... we become."
    -Illyria

Omnidisciplinary Nerd

does buzz get feats from his TV show?

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Pretty good match-up honestly. Strong folks, fliers, and blasters on each team to counter one another.

I think Pixar Team has just enough edge in speed and blasting power.

Mr. Incredible and Susan can probably stalemate, Ralph might be able to handle Mega Mind. Po might tip it for either of those fights, I guess. Eve and Toothless might just come down to the quick draw, though Eve might take it with backup from Buzz. I guess it kinda come down to if Bolt's power barks can shatter Jack's blizzard blasts, or if Bolt can use his speed to lay down the first strike, and the his group rushes them.
    It's a lie! My pants were off the entire time!

I've got a new site for RPGs: Total Pantaloonacy

Quote Originally Posted by 1505627 View Post
    does buzz get feats from his TV show?
    No, he doesn't.
    -Illyria

DOOM DEMANDS MORE NACHOS!

Does Megamind get his "give Mr. Incredible powers" gun? What's to stop him from shooting himself and then soloing everyone?

Chilling out at the center of the Solar System

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Does Megamind get his "give Mr. Incredible powers" gun? What's to stop him from shooting himself and then soloing everyone?
    I don't think he wants to use a gun that gives Mr. Incredible powers.

However, if he has a weapon that gives him Tighten's powers, one would wonder why he didn't just use such a weapon while trying to stop Tighten.

Perhaps it was a one time thing, or it doesn't work on himself?

Omnidisciplinary Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by Sol M View Post
    I don't think he wants to use a gun that gives Mr. Incredible powers.

However, if he has a weapon that gives him Tighten's powers, one would wonder why he didn't just use such a weapon while trying to stop Tighten.

Perhaps it was a one time thing, or it doesn't work on himself?
    he might have only had one bullet of metroman juice

But that doesn't sound like something that would qualify as standard equipment. Maybe he could use it in a prep battle, but not here.

But that doesn't sound like something that would qualify as standard equipment. Maybe he could use it in a prep battle, but not here.
    Once he made the gun, it was his for the rest of the film, and the whole drama with the suit and whatnot only happened because Megamind left it in the invisible car and forgot where he parked it.

And yes, I meant "Metroman" powers.

Though since this is a scenario, he really just needs some skin or hair fragments from his own team plus a little bit of time, he can then go off and dupe all of their powers at will.

When the two Meet... The MunchKING's Avatar
    The Barracks Of the Paladins of The Eastern Order

He specifically said he only had one bit of DNA which he'd made into the bullet thing. SO yeah. Canon.

EDIT: He appeared to fill the gun back up when it sucked all the powers OUT of Tighten though...

Another thing is Megamind's dehydration gun, while it would only KO someone until they got wet, that's a legit threat to everyone fighting.
    Liked Deadpool before it was cool...

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Once he made the gun, it was his for the rest of the film, and the whole drama with the suit and whatnot only happened because Megamind left it in the invisible car and forgot where he parked it.
    But I don't think the car is standard equipment either. And he clearly doesn't carry the gun around everywhere, so it's not standard equipment by itself.

Though since this is a scenario, he really just needs some skin or hair fragments from his own team plus a little bit of time, he can then go off and dupe all of their powers at will.
    He could, but that would require him to go off mid battle and gather equipment and what not necessary for the duplication. By then, the battle would be over.

But I don't think the car is standard equipment either. And he clearly doesn't carry the gun around everywhere, so it's not standard equipment by itself.

He could, but that would require him to go off mid battle and gather equipment and what not necessary for the duplication. By then, the battle would be over.
    Would it? Actually, depending on whether Eve can possibly see Jack, she might just solo. She's fast, mobile, tough and has extremely high damage output.