Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The Great Curator Mr. Mastermind's Avatar

Default The Ultimate NotBatman/Catwoman Thread

Anyone else love the character of Catwoman but is tried of pairing her with Batman. How about Dick Grayson! Loved that in BTAS. You can include lesbian pairings.
    Last edited by Mr. Mastermind; 12-02-2012 at 01:19 PM.

I'd either want her with Batman or a non-hero. Dick Grayson would be weird and I don't really see what that would achieve story-wise.
    Saga, Private Eye, Chew, Umbral, Deadly Class, Pretty Deadly

She-Hulk, Ghost Rider, Loki, Moon Knight, Iron Fist, Daredevil, Punisher, X-Factor

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Not_Troller View Post
    Anyone else love the character of Catwoman but is tried of pairing her with Batman. How about Dick Grayson! Loved that in BTAS. You can include lesbian pairings.
    Yes of course! Issue #52 of Nightwing is one of my favourites. Who can forget this sexy scene:

But DC will never let it happen.
    "People who believe they are successful, carry themselves well."-Peggy Klaus

While BatCat is my ultimate OTP I do want Catwoman to have less Bat-centric adventures. I think Nocenti said something about road trip stories, which is a good idea. She is too rootless to spend all her time in Gotham, go out and experiment in other titles for a while. See how she gets along with others.

That said I have little idea of who, although I like the idea that she would turn over info on some creepy employer to Clark or Lois. But I wasn't thinking of that as a romantic relationship

BANNED

I like the romance and flirtation between the two, but I don't like them actually being together because it basically means Catwoman becomes a hero, and she's boring as hell that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Holmes View Post
    I like the romance and flirtation between the two, but I don't like them actually being together because it basically means Catwoman becomes a hero, and she's boring as hell that way.
    Not necessarily, she can still be a thief while being with Batman. She has done this before. I like it because it shows Batman isn't a robot who can't be tempted to bend his own rules. Plus, they're an excellent couple I'd say.
    DROKK IT!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mia View Post
    Yes of course! Issue #52 of Nightwing is one of my favourites. Who can forget this sexy scene:

True if only because it was so creepy because of how much older Selina compared to Dick. That and Later on she did it to fuck with Batman because he had been ignoring her Recently, Kinda hit Nightwings Man-hood. Between Huntress's Daddy Issues and Sexual tension with bats Dick Grayson really got the short end of the stick with bat females. Though He did fuck up his relationship with babs spectacularly.

No just no.
    BB

Quote Originally Posted by Desean101101 View Post
    True if only because it was so creepy because of how much older Selina compared to Dick. That and Later on she did it to fuck with Batman because he had been ignoring her Recently, Kinda hit Nightwings Man-hood. Between Huntress's Daddy Issues and Sexual tension with bats Dick Grayson really got the short end of the stick with bat females. Though He did fuck up his relationship with babs spectacularly.
    All the more reason for a Selina/Road trip adventures ship! You know it has the most potential

Comic aging is a funny thing. Pretty much, teen characters often age because it's expected, but adult characters usually stay frozen in time as the same age. So, just sayin', it's interesting that you look at Selina as much older than Dick, maybe because Dick was portrayed as the boy wonder for decades. But oddly enough, with the sliding scales of continuity, their ages probably aren't too different in the pic quoted there.

That said, again just gotta say, Batman/Catwoman is the best choice. Dick/Babs is also a good one I'd say.
    DROKK IT!!

as much as I though it was somewhat amusing, outside of the one-shot or the one episode (You Scratch My Back pretty much the same thing), I think it kinda fall down all by itself in the long run.
    Has to remember his suggestion for the traitor game

#17! RED/MRF/NKA/AMD/RZL/SHP/RHN/MIB/VF/ALC/ NWG/MN/HW

can you crack the code?

True if only because it was so creepy because of how much older Selina compared to Dick. That and Later on she did it to fuck with Batman because he had been ignoring her Recently,
    No. I don't think that Selina is that much older than Dick to make it weird. Ignoring this whole New 52. I always saw Dick being about 14-15 years younger than Bruce (Bruce was 25 in BY1 and Dick was in Jr. High when he became Robin) and Selina being about 2-3 years younger than Bruce. I would have put a 10 year difference between Dick and Selina max. If Dick was supposed to be 25 when he was in Dixon's Nightwing. It woudn't be that out of character for him to like Selina. He's probably had a crush on her since he was a kid. And he would probably would have been attracted to her joie-de-vivre. Of course that who issue was about Catwoman trying to get herself out of a jam and just playing with him (and trying to get Batman jealous). But it would be fun to see the pairing. Selina was never meant to be a domesticated woman so watching her play the field with various types of men would be fun.
    "People who believe they are successful, carry themselves well."-Peggy Klaus

No, just no at the idea of her hooking up with Dick Grayson.

I wouldn't mind if she has a relationship with Wildcat (Ted Grant), Slam Bradely Jr. or Catman (Thomas Blake) though.

No. I don't think that Selina is that much older than Dick to make it weird. Ignoring this whole New 52. I always saw Dick being about 14-15 years younger than Bruce (Bruce was 25 in BY1 and Dick was in Jr. High when he became Robin) and Selina being about 2-3 years younger than Bruce. I would have put a 10 year difference between Dick and Selina max. If Dick was supposed to be 25 when he was in Dixon's Nightwing. It woudn't be that out of character for him to like Selina. He's probably had a crush on her since he was a kid. And he would probably would have been attracted to her joie-de-vivre. Of course that who issue was about Catwoman trying to get herself out of a jam and just playing with him (and trying to get Batman jealous). But it would be fun to see the pairing. Selina was never meant to be a domesticated woman so watching her play the field with various types of men would be fun.
    Regardless of age difference, I think Bruce being a surrogate father for Dick and Selina being one of Bruce primary love interest (if not the most important one) what make it feel wrong in the long run.
    Has to remember his suggestion for the traitor game

#17! RED/MRF/NKA/AMD/RZL/SHP/RHN/MIB/VF/ALC/ NWG/MN/HW

can you crack the code?

Quote Originally Posted by Redem View Post
    Regardless of age difference, I think Bruce being a surrogate father for Dick and Selina being one of Bruce primary love interest (if not the most important one) what make it feel wrong in the long run.
    It would be Like Bruce just saying fuck all of Dick graysons feelings and have him go after Babs and sleep with her in the Batcave with the mike on. so Dick hear everything lol