Page 23 of 192 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373123 ... LastLast
    Got Tickets for SDCC '15! Power Torch's Avatar

Moondragon! I have been reading up on her, and I really hope she is in the team!
    "I'm no KILLER, I merely prevent greedy individuals from despoiling the planet."
    -Poison Ivy;BoP#3
    -Pulls:Dark Horse: Ghost, X, Captain Midnight, Blackout. (Check profile for DC).

I need to get myself the Fear Itself: The Deep mini. Sounds like Im missing out on something good

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by drakeon View Post
    I need to get myself the Fear Itself: The Deep mini. Sounds like Im missing out on something good
    If you pre-order Fearless Defenders and say it on twitter with the hashtag #Fearlessdefenders, you could win it!

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    If you pre-order Fearless Defenders and say it on twitter with the hashtag #Fearlessdefenders, you could win it!
    I already have it pre-ordered at my lcs, and I have a twitter. SO here goes nothing...

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    i did the hashtag without saying i pre-ordered it
    Pull: ASM MS.M Punisher SS AT MLP: FIM MLP: FF ANGR ANU UFF Loki

https://www.facebook.com/UltimateFF2014 (Unofficial Ultimate FF Page)

BUY LOKI: AGENT OF ASGARD Kieran_Frost's Avatar

Yes to Loa, yes to Spiderwoman, yes to Llyra. I love it! I'm getting a little concerned; if Songbird isn't in this, I worry it will damage my enjoyment (which I really don't want to happen). Oh why must we wait and be teased for this; why God, why?
    "I don't know how to please you Lord, but I think the fact I try to please you, pleases you."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    Yes to Loa, yes to Spiderwoman, yes to Llyra. I love it! I'm getting a little concerned; if Songbird isn't in this, I worry it will damage my enjoyment (which I really don't want to happen). Oh why must we wait and be teased for this; why God, why?
    Why don't you ask Culen Bunn about it on Tumblr? He's been pretty great with answering!

Disciple of En Sabah Nur Harbinger of Apocalypse's Avatar

You know, I would love the idea of cameos of characters who arent part of the team. Like showing Colleen and Amara as mentioned above.
    I am Apocalypse! Look upon the future and tremble!
    I am as far beyond Mutants as they are beyond you. I am eternal.
    Evil? I am not malevolent, I simply am!

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger of Apocalypse View Post
    You know, I would love the idea of cameos of characters who arent part of the team. Like showing Colleen and Amara as mentioned above.
    I think there's already a LOT of confirmed cameos...we just dunno when they'll pop up, heh. I believe the team will be set at four people for the moment after the first arc, according to one interview, so for the first arc of an Asgardesque epic, I think there might only be one, maybe two mystery roster members revealed at that point. Although that's not to say some of the cameos earlier won't become team members later on.

Expect just about every female Midgardian hero to pop up at some point, along with some not exactly earthbound sorts. Of course, there'll probably be some guys too! Venom's definitely appearing at some point, and I wouldn't be surprised if some of the old male Defenders members also showed up for cameos.

He said Amara MIGHT NOT be an official member of the team...which means it's just as likely she MIGHT YES be one too. <3<3 (Okay, so it might be wishful thinking, but leave me to my dreaming.) All my campaigning is finally paying dividends! And even if she's not a regular cast member, it makes me so happy to see she's not just been forgotten. Hopefully, he can do great things with her, because she's always been a character with crazy potential that no one but Claremont has been able to do justice. Fully convinced that all she needs is a writer that actually cares...

Completely unrelated to anything, Bunn is an absolute gem. I was going to pick up FD anyway, but him being so kind and agreeable and patient in terms of answering our questions has really given me more of an appreciation for him. Tomorrow, I'm going to pick up the Fearless mini when I hit my LCS in anticipation of this amazing book.
    sunspot. magik. magma. kid loki. kitty. karma. frost.
    Deviantart

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger of Apocalypse View Post
    Actually, Bunn has said that there will be a ton of guest stars in the book.

For Dani, a cameo by Rhane would be a good thing.
    Surge or Renascence would be nice, too.
    Me: Please Marvel, give some spotlight to your 21th century creations instead of killing them every month.
    Marvel: Avengers Arena, lol!
    Classy as always, Marvel.

BANNED

Bunn says that Misty Knight is the character he has most fun writing currently.

Both Coleen and Magma will be cool. Hopefully it picks up where Shadowland left off with Coleen in japan with the remaining members of The Nail.

lol apparently a lot of people think 12/21/12 is the end of the world so to them Fearless defenders is never coming
    Pull: ASM MS.M Punisher SS AT MLP: FIM MLP: FF ANGR ANU UFF Loki

https://www.facebook.com/UltimateFF2014 (Unofficial Ultimate FF Page)