Page 22 of 192 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    They did do Avengers Arena, Thunderbolts, and both FF and Fantastic Four!

I believe they did do Deadpool as well!
    really? guess it got buried under other news or something...either way no matter what you say or do i don't see marvel having a lot of faith in fearless defenders remember how matt fraction said by the time issue one of defenders was out it was D.O.A. unless they see an obscene amount of interest they are gonna pull the plug
    Pull: ASM MS.M Punisher SS AT MLP: FIM MLP: FF ANGR ANU UFF Loki

https://www.facebook.com/UltimateFF2014 (Unofficial Ultimate FF Page)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Animal Man View Post
    really? guess it got buried under other news or something...either way no matter what you say or do i don't see marvel having a lot of faith in fearless defenders remember how matt fraction said by the time issue one of defenders was out it was D.O.A. unless they see an obscene amount of interest they are gonna pull the plug
    Don't get too down!

Again, wait til January! They're gonna do it!

Don't get too down!

Again, wait til January! They're gonna do it!
    you don't seem to understand that the deck is stacked against this book

BANNED

you don't seem to understand that the deck is stacked against this book
    So fight against those odds! Stay optimistic and spread the word!

Being mopey about it won't get us anywhere.

So fight against those odds! Stay optimistic and spread the word!

Being mopey about it won't get us anywhere.
    i understand that but if marvel has negative opinions of the book before it even comes out nothing we do will convince them to let it live nothing short of a blockbuster smash hit

if it doesn't get enough pre-orders who knows what will happen maybe nothing maybe something but fraction's defenders showed that marvel has no patience they want to kill it asap if it's not making them an instant profit

BANNED

i understand that but if marvel has negative opinions of the book before it even comes out nothing we do will convince them to let it live nothing short of a blockbuster smash hit

if it doesn't get enough pre-orders who knows what will happen maybe nothing maybe something but fraction's defenders showed that marvel has no patience they want to kill it asap if it's not making them an instant profit
    Don't get so down! Did you see how Steve Wacker told us what this book would be like?

Chin up! Just wait til January! You'll see!

he's done all he can to spread the word including a give away but Joe Keatinge has done diddly squat to promote morbius outside of brief interviews and articles on marvel.com
    I'm sorry you feel this way. I think if you actually Google Morbius you'll see this is far from the case. I've been touring conventions (including taking part in Marvel's Spider-Man panel at NYCC), interviewed with pretty much every major comics news site and then some, Marvel.com, their Next Big Thing press round up, my own Twitter/site and, as other people have pointed out, I'm regularly answering questions in this thread: http://forums.comicbookresources.com...an-699-1/page9

Feel free to ask any questions there as I don't wish to detract from Fearless Defenders, which everyone should be buying. For now, there's plenty more coming.

Don't get so down! Did you see how Steve Wacker told us what this book would be like?

Chin up! Just wait til January! You'll see!
    are dozens of people going to pre-order it in January?

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Keatinge View Post
    I'm sorry you feel this way. I think if you actually Google Morbius you'll see this is far from the case. I've been touring conventions (including taking part in Marvel's Spider-Man panel at NYCC), interviewed with pretty much every major comics news site and then some, Marvel.com, their Next Big Thing press round up, my own Twitter/site and, as other people have pointed out, I'm regularly answering questions in this thread: http://forums.comicbookresources.com...an-699-1/page9

Feel free to ask any questions there as I don't wish to detract from Fearless Defenders, which everyone should be buying. For now, there's plenty more coming.
    i just wondered why i never could find a discussion about the living vampire's upcoming series here or anywhere else that's all nothing personal

BANNED

i just wondered why i never could find a discussion about the living vampire's upcoming series here or anywhere else that's all nothing personal
    Spider-Man forums. It's a spider-man character.

are dozens of people going to pre-order it in January?
    They might. Just relax. I know you're excited and anxious, but don't fret to early. When more news is announced, the easier it'll be to get the word out.

Morbius will probably be discussed mainly in the general marvel section since he's going to be separated from spider-man as far as possible going so far as to put him in a unknown part of new york..though is #699.1 any good? i imagine since i haven't read spider-man in a long time some things i won't understand because i didn't read the previous issue

and as for fearless defenders people everywhere are a bit unsure about it...because how many people can say they are fans of misty knight and wanted to see valkyrie dani moonstar and her on a team?

BANNED

Morbius will probably be discussed mainly in the general marvel section since he's going to be separated from spider-man as far as possible going so far as to put him in a unknown part of new york..though is #699.1 any good? i imagine since i haven't read spider-man in a long time some things i won't understand because i didn't read the previous issue

and as for fearless defenders people everywhere are a bit unsure about it...because how many people can say they are fans of misty knight and wanted to see valkyrie dani moonstar and her on a team?
    699.1 explains Morbius' origins very thoroughly. You should check it out.

And just be encouraging. You'll see. In fact, take the night easy. You don't need to be worked up.

Protector of Mortals Vic's Aegis's Avatar

I'm not unsure about it at all. I thoroughly enjoyed The Fear: Fearless mini-series and have been hoping that a follow up series would happen. Now that Fearless Defenders is coming out in February, I can't wait to read it! I don't know much about Misty Knight, and am somewhat curious about Dani Moonstar. I love Valkyrie and I am very much looking forward to reading more with her as a lead in the series and seeing who else joins the Valkyrior...nope, don't need to know ahead of time, I love a mystery. And even if they aren't characters I thoroughly love, if it's well written and the story gets me to care about the characters and events, then I'm in and it's worth my time and money.
    What we do in life echoes an Eternity.

Updates on possible casts from Bunn's tumblr! Apparently, there's going to be quite a few lesbians/bisexuals to feature on the book at one point or another.

Hi there :) First, just wanted to say I LOVE that you are doing an all female hero book, it's something I've wanted to see from Marvel for a while now :D And a question I wanted to ask was, is there a chance of any lesbian or bisexual female heroes like Karma, Moondragon, Julie Power, Black Cat, Thundra, Phyla Vell or Satana showing up? As a bisexual comics fangirl, characters like that are very important to me and I'd love to see some among the cast of the book or in guest appearances :)
    --
    Hey there! Thanks for the question! More than one of the characters you mention are listed in my notes and plans for the book. One of them should be making a guest appearance in the first arc. This is a character and story element that I won’t be forgetting.
    So guys, get to guessing! I'm hoping for Moondragon and Black Cat!

SOURCE
    sunspot. magik. magma. kid loki. kitty. karma. frost.
    Deviantart

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by murdershewrote View Post
    Updates on possible casts from Bunn's tumblr! Apparently, there's going to be quite a few lesbians/bisexuals to feature on the book at one point or another.

So guys, get to guessing! I'm hoping for Moondragon and Black Cat!

SOURCE
    Black Cat is bisexual?

But yeah, that's cool!
    EDIT: Ha! I screencaped that and posted it on the Fearless Defenders Tumblr page I have going (you can't reblog questions), and immediately got 7 likes. I guess people dig someone listed there.
    Last edited by Songbird/Diamondback; 12-17-2012 at 09:45 PM.