View Poll Results: Favorite Infinity Tie-in

Voters
18. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Avengers

5 27.78%
  • New Avengers

11 61.11%
  • Avengers Assemble

3 16.67%
  • Secret Avengers

0 0%
  • Mighty Avengers

6 33.33%
  • Guardians of the galaxy

0 0%
  • Thunderbolts

4 22.22%
  • Captain Marvel

4 22.22%
  • Superior Spiderman team-up

1 5.56%
  • Nova

1 5.56%
  • Infinity: Heist

0 0%
  • Infinity: The Hunt

4 22.22%
  • Fearless Defenders

0 0%
  • Other: In case I forgot something

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Default Favorite Infinity tie-ins

Well with Infinity over with and Inhumanity on the way in i thought I'd ask everyone what their favorite tie-in(s) of Infinity was. If this has been put up already please tell me immediately.

Now, for me I'm not sure how well I can answer this as I only read Nova and Guardians of the galaxy because they were on my pull list but a title I really wanted to read but didn't pick up but will soon add to my pull is Mighty Avengers, mainly because it seemed really cool about a team of street heroes coming together in the face of an alien attack and also I heard some very good reviews.

Please post your thoughts below and vote on the poll above.

Superior SM because of Electro girl being so innocent, Mighty because of the freshness of the group, Secret Avengers because of the origin of the SHIELD agent, and Hunt because of the revelation of schools around the world coming into one book.
    Visited NY and DC and saw Spider-Man Turn off the Dark.

I voted for New Avengers but it could have just as easily been Avengers. To be honest, I can't imagine reading Infinity without Avengers, it is almost essential and Yu has nailed it on art. New Avengers though has had the coolest moments.

Ma, FD and GotG have been decent. The art hasn't been up to the same standard as the main two and are really just on the periphery.

Secret Avengers has been really good but feels like more of a prelude to Inhumanity than a tie in to Infinity.
    Thor: God of Thunder, Indestructible Hulk, Deadpool, Captain Marvel, Avengers, Mighty Avengers, All-New X-Men

BUY LOKI: AGENT OF ASGARD Kieran_Frost's Avatar

Honestly... Infinity: the Hunt is the only one that I really enjoyed (in terms of linked to the event). Thunderbolts was really good, but because of Soule's overall story about Punisher's mission NOT because of the tie-in to Infinity (the big smashy-smashy monsters were dull). Same with Mighty Avengers, it was Ewing's writing that made it good, NOT the event (smashy smashy)
    "I don't know how to please you Lord, but I think the fact I try to please you, pleases you."

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    Honestly... Infinity: the Hunt is the only one that I really enjoyed (in terms of linked to the event). Thunderbolts was really good, but because of Soule's overall story about Punisher's mission NOT because of the tie-in to Infinity (the big smashy-smashy monsters were dull). Same with Mighty Avengers, it was Ewing's writing that made it good, NOT the event (smashy smashy)
    Besides the comments about Thunderbolts (I don't read it), I agree with this comment exactly.

Mighty Avengers not because it had amazing tie ins but because Infinity helped get this book on the stand i love it
    Favorite comics out right now:
    1 Superior foes of Spider-man 2 Uncanny avengers
    3 Green arrow/Red lanterns 4 Wonder woman 5 Thor/Black science

Favorite comic character: Deathstroke