Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I'd rather see a Black Canary solo before seeing Babs somewhere else.
    X-Poster of the Month: May 2013
    The Best There Is At What I Do

Top Ten Magic Bitches

She is nothing like an outlaw so I don't think making her join red hood would be viable. Maybe she could guest star for an arc but they'll eventually have to part because she don't seem to gel with the outlaw's attitude.
    Teen Titans could be more of her thing though.

oh I know, it could be a Batgirl and the _____ (fill in the blank) book....she is the leader of her own team...go team Batgirl. But, yeah I would much rather see her as a part time BoP member then how things stand now.

The Alpha and The Omega Godlike13's Avatar

If this BoP is cancelled after #17, then i'd say just wait a bit. Let them reformat, then try again down the line. I like BoP, i like her in BoP. Plus i don't think she needs to be put on another team if it get canceled. Non of the other current DC teams seem like a fit.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 12-07-2012 at 04:27 AM.

Jim Zubkavich takes over BoP, starting with #18. So it won't be canceled right now.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=42549

The Dominoed Daredoll batGRRRl4ever's Avatar

Lol, you beat me to it myme! Yes, this thread is now done, and I asked the mods to move that thread in the DC comics forum over here to the bat-forum. Here's the link:

http://forums.comicbookresources.com...s-Of-Prey-quot
    Pull list:
    Batgirl, Inhuman, Justice League Beyond 2.0, Letter 44, She-Hulk, SM/WW, Swamp Thing, Ultimate FF

Upcoming titles:
    Storm

Nowhere because she has her own title.

^ Seriously. However, if she did have to go to a team book I wouldn't mind seeing her hook up with Jason Todd.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonemachine View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing her hook up with Jason Todd.

Even if the book gets cancelled, the team can just show up as guest stars in her solo, but not too often, since it's supposed to be her solo for a reason.

The Dominoed Daredoll batGRRRl4ever's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by batGRRRl4ever View Post
    Lol, you beat me to it myme! Yes, this thread is now done, and I asked the mods to move that thread in the DC comics forum over here to the bat-forum. Here's the link:

http://forums.comicbookresources.com...s-Of-Prey-quot
    I reiterate, this thread is moot now as a new creative team has been announced. CBR accidentally put the thread in the DC Comics Forum instead of here in the Bat-Forum. The link is above.
    Pull list:
    Batgirl, Inhuman, Justice League Beyond 2.0, Letter 44, She-Hulk, SM/WW, Swamp Thing, Ultimate FF

Upcoming titles:
    Storm

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Bonemachine View Post
    ^ Seriously. However, if she did have to go to a team book I wouldn't mind seeing her hook up with Jason Todd.
    There should be a rule that legacy characters should not date the same person. Also main heroes should not date sidekick's boy/girlfriend and vice versa.

Quote Originally Posted by batGRRRl4ever View Post
    We now know that the current writer of Birds Of Prey will be off the book come issue #17. The book hasn't been doing stellar and most of the characters seem poised to have out's to be spun off. Batgirl of course has her solo, Katana is getting a solo and new team book in JLA, Black Canary is in Team 7, it sounds like Starling can be spun off into Suicide Squad, Poison Ivy seems to be doing her thing in Swamp Thing and Batman, and Stryx can be folded back into the Batgirl title as a new support/reoccuring character.

So that leaves the question, where can Batgirl go for a new team book? Could she lead a new Outsiders team? Become a member of the Justice League as a secondary member? Become a mentor/leader of the Teen Titans? Become a member of Red Hood's Outlaws?

Where would readers like for Batgirl to be for a team book if it will no longer be in BOP?

Birds of Prey is on my pull list for now but if it is getting caned I can drop it and pick Detective Comics back up. That will be one cut I will not have to make, DC will have made this for me.

John

I'll keeping getting the book as long as Black Canary is on the team
    "My name is Blink. Who do you THINK is faster?"

I pick up BOP every week but I really wouldn't miss it if it was canceled.

Why is this topic even open anymore?