Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Optic Rage View Post

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Lol, I love how she's posing like a model even s she's begging for asylum.

"How can ya not want tuh take in this? Come and get it y'all. Ahm southern and spicey."
    Last edited by DevilishRogue; 12-02-2012 at 01:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Badger View Post
    #1. Rogue

Poor Rogue, bless her heart.
    Beast was robbed!
    http://blanchett.t15.org
    Please pledge only 5 days left for Kirsten Vangness' hilarious Kill Me Deadly movie!http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...lm-noir-comedy

[QUOTE=Bronze Badger;16239841]

Puck?

The only thing that makes me happier than this thread is the fact that I don't read x-books anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixie_Solanas View Post
    LOL, what? She looked as dumb as ever.

"How do you work this magic, alikazam, hyuk hyuk"

And those bondage drinking games with Gambit probably revolved around a spilled 64oz Big Gulp in the passenger seat of his IROC.
    Beating up She-Hulk, Falcon, and Iron Man, taking out Carol, punching Wanda in the face, dumping Magneto she rounded out the year with a strong finish despite some space tiger riding related hang ups.

san francisco - the free range twink farm

Quote Originally Posted by Rotm View Post
    Beating up She-Hulk, Falcon, and Iron Man, taking out Carol, punching Wanda in the face, dumping Magneto she rounded out the year with a strong finish despite some space tiger riding related hang ups.
    I think Magneto got what he needed. He let her have that "dumping", the chivalrous grey fox he is.

Hilariously misguided whining >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "Feats"

She waited by the phone for Magneto to call her. And he never did.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Hilariously misguided whining >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "Feats"
    Psylocke's been whining all through UXF the last year plus and even tried to commit overly dramatic seppuku. She didn't even make the list because like Rogue last year, whining is acceptable when something interesting is also going on and you have an actually interesting cast. Schism and AvX are at fault since they had the Legacy crew essentially sit on their hands and wait for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixie_Solanas View Post
    I think Magneto got what he needed. He let her have that "dumping", the chivalrous grey fox he is.
    He was probably feeling pretty good given he got to avoid Legacy and Gage completely until that one "break up" issue and instead be written amazingly by Gillen in his Uncanny run. Plus he got to bang Rogue and continue to rub it in Gambit's face while not even appearing in her book. That is impressive. If it wasn't for losing against Ironman in AvX he would have had a very nice year.

Psylocke's been whining all through UXF the last year plus and even tried to commit overly dramatic seppuku. She didn't even make the list because like Rogue last year, whining is acceptable when something interesting is also going on and you have an actually interesting cast. Schism and AvX are at fault since they had the Legacy crew essentially sit on their hands and wait for it.
    I'll bite; something interesting happened to Rogue last year? You mean Age of X and its fallout?

As for Psylocke, everyone on the list was more annoying. She should've gotten a dishonorable mention, I'll give you that.

Great List!
    Agreed with most of it. Especially the Top 3.

I once loved Rogue, but the past 2 years it's been unbearable for me. I can live with the team-leader-with-flaws thing, but the Children mentoring, constant whining, indecisiveness, not to mention being Deus Ex machina totally destroyed her character IMO.

I was hoping Remender fixed that, and it happened! I love her in Uncanny Avengers. Issue #2 was her best since Carey's adjectiveless! I'm not buying Avengers book but Rogue is one of my main reasons buying Uncanny Avengers and that's not gonna change soon.
    ===PSQUADRON ELDER ELITE====

the frozen tundra of "not upstate" New York

Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Badger View Post
    I'm taking your criticisms with a grain of salt since you're so far behind on your comics, you probably think Jean shows up for AvX's conclusion.
    I'm caught up on AvX and it was awful.

Now get to work on your list for best/worst posters.
    X-Boards Have Taste V

XPOTM: May 2010

pff, pryde -- teddy

F***king great list!
    I think notable mentions should include:
    -Hellion:Julian becomes deaf and gets s**t on by plants.How the mighty have fallen.

Iceman should have been #1. I don't remember one interesting moment with him this year.
    Marvel: Daredevil, Punisher, Uncanny Avengers, Wolverine & the X-Men, Cyclops, Hawkeye, Superior/Amazing Spider-Man (Trading for)
    Image: East of West, Lazarus, Jupiter's Legacy, Starlight