Default Speculations on Hellblazer ending

With the ending looming at 300, what would people like to see for Constantine's send-off? How do you see the ending playing out? What characters, etc., would you like to be in it?

BANNED

They seem to be hinting at John's death, though could be a red herring. The whole thing reminds me of Dark Knight Rises, where Batman might die, but he's going to be rebooted anyhow.

I really hope Milligan addresses what Demon Constantine said about John's twin sister. Also wouldn't mind seeing Maria Constantine. I still think he'll screw the First of the Fallen one more time. Regardless, looking forward to it.

Yeah, I'd love if they brought up some of the past stuff, his "daughter" Maria is a good one. Will he simply be cast into the pits of hell? Or cheat death one last time? I honestly don't know what would be more appropriate.
    Army of Crime

Image: Fatale, Saga
    Dark Horse: Mind Mgmt
    Marvel: Daredevil, Hawkeye, Thor: God of Thunder

Quote Originally Posted by parliament of pens View Post
    I really hope Milligan addresses what Demon Constantine said about John's twin sister. Also wouldn't mind seeing Maria Constantine. I still think he'll screw the First of the Fallen one more time. Regardless, looking forward to it.
    I honestly that that was just a mistake or something. He already had a twin brother, how could he have a twin sister too?
    Army of Crime

I'd like to see cameos from past creators (and Pete) just like Alan Moore had one in Hellblazer #120. Would be fun
    BB

Milligan, Camuncolli and Landini and Biz have had a near 50 issue run. The series is just being transfered to another label with the creative team change.
    X-Poster of the Month: July 2013
    The Best There Is At What I Do

Not really. Hellblazer is ending. This is it. Sure it's still Constantine but classic Vertigo history Constantine is over for now. Not saying the new series won't be any good but this isn't just a creative team change. It's new history and back story and what not.

Quote Originally Posted by parliament of pens View Post
    Not really. Hellblazer is ending. This is it. Sure it's still Constantine but classic Vertigo history Constantine is over for now. Not saying the new series won't be any good but this isn't just a creative team change. It's new history and back story and what not.
    Pretty much. Just the name change alone tells you that.
    BB

Make him undergo a "Benjamin Button" type of change.
    Congress shall make no law . . . abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Quote Originally Posted by MartinRedmond View Post
    Milligan, Camuncolli and Landini and Biz have had a near 50 issue run. The series is just being transfered to another label with the creative team change.
    Yeah...no.
    Army of Crime

The book will prolly be 10 times as offensive and crude now that it's in the DC 52, imo.
    X-Poster of the Month: July 2013
    The Best There Is At What I Do

Crude and offensive to the fans you mean
    BB

government's watching you matt levin's Avatar
    western Massachusetts, USA; rural, river valley

me? having given up Hellblazer a while ago, and having trimmed my accumulation to only those stories I really enjoyed rereading, I'd like an ending where--

God floats down to the street, bums a cigarette, and says, "John, yuh old arsehole, c'mon upstairs."
    and John, he says, "Piss off. Oh bugger; right then."
    Walking Man Comics

Age/Bronze-A.S.Westrn-AstroCity-Amelia-CourtneyC.-Brody'sGhost-DD-Dial H-Fables-Fatale-Fell-Goon-Groo-Hellboy-Mudman-NextWave-Rocketeer-StarDrop-Thief-Usagi-Wolff/Byrd-Unwritten

Quote Originally Posted by MartinRedmond View Post
    The book will prolly be 10 times as offensive and crude now that it's in the DC 52, imo.
    Umm... no.
    Army of Crime