I sell comic art boards

Default Eon Comics Group presents Kid Nash - Nashville's Very Own Superhero

Click the cover image to open and read issue #1.

High school student Sam Jackson moves to Nashville with his parents and older brother. Shortly after arriving in Nashville, Sam and his brother, Henry, discover that Sam has gained amazing abilities. However, Sam can only use his powers in Nashville. And if he has powers... could someone else?

Brett Thompson
    Creator - Writer - Letterer

Steven Sanchez
    Artist - Pages 1-8

Tim Kane
    Artist - Pages 9-23

Jeremy Treece
    Colorist

kidnash.com
    facebook.com/KidNashComic
    twitter.com/KidNashComic

That was a really good start! Both artists did a great job, and I want to know more about the two brothers. Definitely a source of civic pride!

That was a good read and I liked the art too. I've been to Nashville many times.

lol That is awesome ............can we have more .........of the same stuff please
    In brightest day, in blackest night,
    No evil shall escape my sight
    Let those who worship evil's might,
    Beware my power... Green Lantern's light

I sell comic art boards

Thanks for reading guys. Feel free to share. And I hope to don't mind but I'll be using your comments in our letters page for issue #2. For issue 2 it'll be more just what people are saying about Kid Nash.

Issuu2 is in production right now and we are shooting for a January release. In case you didn't know this comic book is a local printed comic too. It's free to the public - paid for by local and regional advertisers. Issue #1 (what you just read) had a print circulation of 10,000 copies. By Issue 3 we hope to have a print circulation of 20,000. Not bad for an independent comic, huh? It's my goal to build a new publishing model for indie creators to be able to make a living on their creations my maximizing their local and regional audiences.