Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Quote Originally Posted by LoneNecromancer View Post
    I think they were intending to have Pasquel Ferry draw the book, but that appeared to fall through halfway and Green came in and had to draw #12 in less than two weeks.
    I'd heard that too. I wonder what happened there?

And something odd also happened with the #0 issue. Wasn't Dwayne Turner originally supposed to draw that?
    I believe so although I've no idea what happened there either. Speaking of the 0 issue, I wish any one of the artist that were on that were on the book right now.
    Characters come and go, revamped and revisited. But as long as you enjoyed them, remember them and continue to appreciate them, then that character, your hero or heroine, will always exist.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    I'd heard that too. I wonder what happened there?

I believe so although I've no idea what happened there either. Speaking of the 0 issue, I wish any one of the artist that were on that were on the book right now.
    I think Ferry drew some of the 0, but I can't remember for sure. Besides that, I dunno, I think the only work I've heard of him doing lately is a couple Marvel covers, I don't think he's on an ongoing.

Didn't the same thing happen with him and Seven Soldiers? He drew the first issue of Mister Miracle and then had to stop.

Please for the love of God DC, do not change up the creative team on The Flash. Those two guys are perfect for the title and The Flash has ended up being in my top 5 books every month which really surprised me considering I was only casually interested in the character before the New 52.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by speedline View Post
    Please for the love of God DC, do not change up the creative team on The Flash. Those two guys are perfect for the title and The Flash has ended up being in my top 5 books every month which really surprised me considering I was only casually interested in the character before the New 52.
    They're not going anywhere yet.

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    Likewise replacing Duane on BoP in intriguing. The stories have been quite dull to me and no one has acted anywhere close to character except for Katana and she's crazy. Gail set the bar high for this book early on and it's been hard for anyone to follow her. The one thing I wouldn't mind seeing happen is one that many others probably wont share is seeing Starling disappear. The book has gone from being about Canary to about Starling, a character I dont care for. But I will be curious to see who takes over these.
    Including Gail. Her last run after Brightest Day was absolute garbage.
    X-Poster of the Month: May 2013
    The Best There Is At What I Do

Top Ten Magic Bitches

I think Ferry drew some of the 0, but I can't remember for sure. Besides that, I dunno, I think the only work I've heard of him doing lately is a couple Marvel covers, I don't think he's on an ongoing.

Didn't the same thing happen with him and Seven Soldiers? He drew the first issue of Mister Miracle and then had to stop.
    I could be wrong but I think he got a better deal from Marvel to do Ultimate Fantastic Four or something, as that's where I discovered him.
    Currently reading She-Hulk, Deadpool, Swamp Thing, Ms. Marvel

Probation: Ghost Rider, Loki: LoA, Secret Avengers

Looking forward to All-New Ultimates, Flash Gordon and Doctor Mirage.