Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Goku would be ecstatic to finally be able to spar with his wife. I could almost see her and Bulma having a rivalry similar to their husbands.

Archnemesis of Reason FarBeyondC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirika View Post
    How would everyone react to a super saiyan Chi Chi?
    If they haven't done so already, flee to another dimension.

Chi Chi was scaring people well above her paygrade, and you want to put her on the same level?

Madness.
    "That which does not grow falls into decay."

Utopia - Tetra Eisengard
    Lockdown - Kalak Fenras

Challenger of the Unknown Kirika's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FarBeyondC View Post
    If they haven't done so already, flee to another dimension.

Chi Chi was scaring people well above her paygrade, and you want to put her on the same level?

Madness.
    How do think she'd react to being both a saiyan and a super saiyan? Would she fight to protect the world like the others?

Yamcha gets a bunch of zenkais one after another and becomes the strongest warrior in the universe without actually ever winning anything.

Archnemesis of Reason FarBeyondC's Avatar

How do think she'd react to being both a saiyan and a super saiyan? Would she fight to protect the world like the others?
    For the first question, no clue. As for the second... On one hand, she seems to really not be the fighting type. On the other, I would think she'd fight if it kept her sons from fighting.
    "That which does not grow falls into decay."

Utopia - Tetra Eisengard
    Lockdown - Kalak Fenras

For the first question, no clue. As for the second... On one hand, she seems to really not be the fighting type. On the other, I would think she'd fight if it kept her sons from fighting.
    Threatening her kids (or even Baby Trunks and Beedel) would put her in Cell Saga Gohan level.

Id love to see her merk somebody like Bojack just to see the look on Vegita's face.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

How would everyone react to a super saiyan Chi Chi?
    Scared, but only for comedy's sake. As I recall, she couldn't fire chi blasts and couldn't even fly, and her priority with living a normal life and having her kids (at least Gohan) grow up to be a super successful kid means she's not bothering to keep up with the Z fighters.

Probably wouldn't care, given how completely sidelined she was in the show. She would probably only protect the planet via jumping in to save her family from the bad-guys.
    It's a lie! My pants were off the entire time!

I've got a new site for RPGs: Total Pantaloonacy

How would Bumla handle being both? How would she react to having all that power? Along with her, what about Videl?
    Last edited by Kirika; 11-30-2012 at 05:33 PM.

What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

How qould Bumla handle being both? How would she react to having all that power? Along with her, what about Videl?
    As long as she can still science, I doubt Bulma would care all that much. She was never big on fightijg in DBZ. As for Videl, I'd wager she'd be excited to jone her power. Oh god, just realized that this makes Mr. Satan a legitimate hero

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    As long as she can still science, I doubt Bulma would care all that much. She was never big on fightijg in DBZ. As for Videl, I'd wager she'd be excited to jone her power. Oh god, just realized that this makes Mr. Satan a legitimate hero
    I fixed the spelling in my last post.

I can see Videl joining the other z warriors, Bulma to me in all seriousness would get a kick out of it, I think she would care. The feeling of having all of that new found power would overwhelming to her, it's nothing like what she's used to, it could even change her personality to an extent. Part of me think that the same can apply to both ChiChi and Videl, knowing at least goko and gohan feel having such power.
    Last edited by Kirika; 11-30-2012 at 05:41 PM.

When the two Meet... The MunchKING's Avatar
    The Barracks Of the Paladins of The Eastern Order

The none saiyan cast of Dragon Ball Z are turned into saiyans, how does this change things?
    They start actually participating in a meaningful way??

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Yeah, it seemed to be the only sure fire way to have a fighting chance after a while, I missed it when everyone trying meant something, both in Dragon Ball and in Dragon Ball Z.

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Everyone becomes a Super Saiyan. Even Marron (Krillin and 18's daughter) becomes a Super Saiyan.
    "When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up."

- C.S. Lewis

Dory St. Johns on Wikicadia

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Everyone becomes a Super Saiyan. Even Marron (Krillin and 18's daughter) becomes a Super Saiyan.
    Your referring to how everyone sired after someone became a super saiyan unlocked the power without trying, right?
    Last edited by Kirika; 12-01-2012 at 07:29 AM.

Have Robot, Will Smash Iron_twister's Avatar

Yamcha and Chaozu become the Raditz of the gang...probably more so the latter due to being so out of focus more so than Yamcha.
    "This is the energy that caused the extinction of your race! Now die again!"-Musashi Tomoe

It's better to burn out, than to fade away!-The Kurgan

Please.........I go through everyone's trash.-The Question

"I said, I'm singing a song. And when someone's singing a song, YOU DON'T SHOOT THEM!"-Kenji Endo