Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    BANNED

It shouldn't have been decisive. Definitive is the correct word.

Your intellectual savior thirdfalcon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darknessatnoon View Post
    Can Quentin Save Beast With His Hidden Stash of Kick?!
    this deserves it's own thread imo.

BANNED

No it won't. He's high. They also said that he screws up the universe.
    It shouldn't have been decisive. Definitive is the correct word.
    You were always bad at admitting you were wrong Darknessatnoon. That's okay, I still like you and respect you as a poster. Peace!

Quote Originally Posted by Aguja View Post
    I think Beast orchestrated this whole thing as a final, epic troll against Scott. He wants to destroy the 05.
    Wow, I haven't seen this possibility before. Seriously, is Hank McCoy repressing so much self-hatred, rage, anger at Xavier, and his fellow O5 X-Men, that while he tells himself, and the the teen-O5, he's retrieving them, bending time, for the *good of mutants* and to *save the X-Men* he's unconsciously trying to destroy the original X-Men and Xavier's dream, even the entire timeline during a massive nervous breakdown? Is it telling that when blue-Hank shows up in the past, it's at the exact point where his teen-self was enraged enough to quit the X-Men, perceiving that Xavier was full of sh*t, the world is violent and everyone wants to kill mutants? This as blue-Hank claims he's "mutating" and "dying" -- so he unconsciously wants to bring death to his teen-self, the other O5, and rip apart his time-space continuum?

Y'all, I'm rlly worried about the 05.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Y'all, I'm rlly worried about the 05.
    I only really worry when event/crossovers take place. Regular "status quo" stories don't have anything important happen in them. They are filler to pad the time in between the events at this point.

#thatrealtalkenoughforyou #O5 #whitebread #pickingmyboogers #thesetagsarestupid #twitterwilleatyourface #ihatecoliflower

san francisco - the free range twink farm

I'm rlly worried about teenjeans white patent loafers.

Gallifrey endures. blackphoenix's Avatar

Can Quentin Save Beast With His Hidden Stash of Kick?!
    Hopefully, Quentin will take it himself and OD.
    Thus do I write the first chapter of my new scripture. And the first verse is "Let it all burn."

PHOENIX INVICTUS!

san francisco - the free range twink farm

Kick is so cute. It's got all the power of a Now & Later.

I just love how we're supposed to believe the 05 are just sitting around in a room by themselves talking about Dean Martin and the greatest telepath in the world is what sleeping upstairs? How the f**k does Beast just waltz in, timeslip everyone away and Charles is none the wiser. Is he Mr Magoo now and has no idea what the kids are doing at any given time??
    The Avengers can go fuck themselves." -Elizabeth Braddock

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Bravery View Post
    I just love how we're supposed to believe the 05 are just sitting around in a room by themselves talking about Dean Martin and the greatest telepath in the world is what sleeping upstairs? How the f**k does Beast just waltz in, timeslip everyone away and Charles is none the wiser. Is he Mr Magoo now and has no idea what the kids are doing at any given time??
    You're definitely not the target audience. (too many logic questions - in case someone misunderstands my post)
    Say No to decompressed storytelling!

Bellechere for the win!!!

European Union: XXI Century New USSR
    I am anti-EU

I just love how we're supposed to believe the 05 are just sitting around in a room by themselves talking about Dean Martin and the greatest telepath in the world is what sleeping upstairs?
    If I remember correctly, I think Prof X was away on a mission to find Lucifer.
    Last edited by Drefan21; 12-01-2012 at 02:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chakal View Post
    You're definitely not the target audience. (too many logic questions - in case someone misunderstands my post)
    lol I guess not, it sucks because the art is gorgeous but I read it and the WTFs pile up on every page.
    The Avengers can go fuck themselves." -Elizabeth Braddock

The moment before old Beast walks in was originally in X-Men #8, when Xavier was gone looking for Lucifer and Cyclops was left in charge of the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivka View Post
    Wow, I haven't seen this possibility before. Seriously, is Hank McCoy repressing so much self-hatred, rage, anger at Xavier, and his fellow O5 X-Men, that while he tells himself, and the the teen-O5, he's retrieving them, bending time, for the *good of mutants* and to *save the X-Men* he's unconsciously trying to destroy the original X-Men and Xavier's dream, even the entire timeline during a massive nervous breakdown? Is it telling that when blue-Hank shows up in the past, it's at the exact point where his teen-self was enraged enough to quit the X-Men, perceiving that Xavier was full of sh*t, the world is violent and everyone wants to kill mutants? This as blue-Hank claims he's "mutating" and "dying" -- so he unconsciously wants to bring death to his teen-self, the other O5, and rip apart his time-space continuum?
    That makes sense Why wouldn't he?
    Peter Parker is my lord and saviour.
    Show Teddy some love!
    "I want Apex to feast on Reptil like a pregnant khaleesi." - Sanji
    MY ART