View Poll Results: Would you like to have more 616/160 crossovers?

Voters
16. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Yes, please! And many of them!

2 12.50%
  • Only under certan circumstances

9 56.25%
  • Bad idea.

5 31.25%
  • Don't care.

0 0%

Default More 616-Crossovers?

(Same thread is in the Marvel-Section)

Yesterday I read Spider-Men for the first time, and while I'm really no fan of UM, I enyoed this story very much.
    It was interesting to see Peter react to all the different things on Earth 1610.

I want to have more of it.
    And you?

I'm not sure a global crossover involving a fight betwen Avengers and the Ultimates would be a good thing, but i'm looking foward to see a new enconter betwen Peter and MIles, even to know who is MIles in the 616 reality. Also Mysterio must come back!

I want Mysterio to stay in the UU, at least for a while. He is the best Ultimate Villain and it would be sad to see him leave, now that we know there is only ONE between the two universe'
    All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

Commander Dark Guard CaptainMarvell's Avatar

I'd like to see an X-Men/Ultimate X-Men crossover. It would be kind of the same as Miles meeting 616 Peter while 1610 Peter is dead. You would have all of these 1610 X-Men meeting alternate versions of the dead X-Men. Plus, it would be interesting to see the reactions from both ends. A F4 crossover would be awesome too. 616 Reed finding out about what his counterpart did in this universe.

I say if we get more crossovers (that aren't Spider-Men 2) it should be something like Ultimate Sue and Ben (and Nova and Captain Mahr-Vehl) *cough* running into the 616 X-Men. Not all crossovers have to have alternate counterparts meet themselves. We could still get emotion through Sue learning that the Reed of this universe is older and a good husband and father. It would also be a good opportunity to have the science group of the UU's take on the mutant situation while helping the mutants of another universe fight some sort of large-scale threat.
    Last edited by Balfro; 11-30-2012 at 09:15 AM.
    All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

i will admit that i did like the Mysterio transitioning to the UU. but, i dont think i care for the idea of a regular mashup between the 2 that often. id prefer to keep the 2 seperate or the 1610 will start getting a crazy as the 616. or the 616 will start getting 'dead' heroes back from the UU.

I'd like to see it ocassionally, not like once a year or anything but every now and then.
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine
    Bring Back Ultimate Wolverine...again!