Kabutomaru vs. Mayuri Kurotsuchi
    Rock Lee vs. Renji Abarai
    Toshiro Hitsugaya vs. Gaara

fights happen three times
    1. Normal
    2. both fighters gett a week of prep
    3. speed equalized

1)

Ichigo wins most of the time unless Naruto starts in KM.

Byakuya blitzes.

Gai is faster, has better range game and hits harder.

... A might actually be too durable for Soifon to hurt, unless she goes Bankai that is.

Shunsui wins.

Kabuto wins.

Renji probably wins here. He likely is faster and he has some neat strength feats. Not to mention Lee lacks quick gate opening feats.

Going Gaara here. His sand is more versatile than Toshiro's ice. That said, if Toshiro breaks out his 'All the heavens are under my command' snow tree of death he can win this.

2) Prep probably won't matter in most of this matches. I mean, Naruto and others may use it to start the fight in their super modes, but other than Kabuto and Mayuri not much changes.

As for the two, Mayuri has insane prep feats. Like crazy stuff. Kabuto's prep is just more powerful though.

3) The Naruto side manages to score a few more wins. Kakashi wins with Kamui.

Gai is in trouble and really doesn't want to get hit, but his range is still better.

Not that much changes.

Senior Member HollowKyubi Espada's Avatar

1) Prep means Naruto gets to have an army of clones at his disposal and the toads as backup. And right now Ichigo is lacking Bankai and even with it I don't see it doing much to Naruto in his Full Bijuu Mode, so he should take it if they start with prep. And even without prep it takes only an instant for him to get into it and Ichigo would have to play a waiting game in which Naruto can start sending out/making/summoning cloans and toads. With Speed equalized I guess Naruto wins since the only thing Ichigo would win is the first fight and thats if he gets to Naruto before he goes full BM.

2)With prep Kakkashi Kamui's Byakuya and is done with it, without it he gets blitzed. And with Speed Equalized Kakkashi wins.

3) All three fights Gai takes either with Superior speed or Afternoon Tiger.

4)Soifon wins the first fight since she is faster, might loose the second if for whatever reason she misses with her Bankai or her shikai doesn't get passed A's raiton armor. A wins the last match though with speed equalized.

5)This one I think Shunsui wins if he manages to play hide and seek long enough for bee's time to go up on the prep fight, he wins the first fight via blitz, looses the last fight via a Bijuu Dama.

6) Kabutomaru wins all three thanks to superior speed, attack strength and abilities, and Edo Tenseis.

7) Renji should win the first fight, looses the second one since it would mean Rock Lee starts with Gates and wins the third one since he has projectile attacks.

8) Hitsugaya wins the first fight if he gets into the sky fast enough and uses his snow flower attack, looses the second one probably but the last one is probably a quick draw. Really depends on who is faster to activate their technique, possibly a mutual take out..

Omnidisciplinary Nerd

ichigo has his bankai for this

Really, the fact that Kabuto's prep includes Madara kind of tells you how his prep fight goes.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

About that, I lied. The Transient Guest's Avatar

I know it's only like 4 people deep and I'm jinxing it by saying this.

But nice job on nobody making fun of the typo. I thought this was going to be switched into sexy-no-jutsu Naruto vs the Shinigami.

But it wasn't.

It was serious. Then Madara got mentioned and kinda killed that since.....well, like Dog would say, because Madman.
    Siriel:
    Transient just likes to do that.

Why he keeps picking up ridiculous arguments and then try to defend them, I will never know.

Quote Originally Posted by HollowKyubi Espada View Post
    And right now Ichigo is lacking Bankai...
    Beg your pardon but that's neither here nor there. To quote forum rules:-

[/QUOTE] It is also assumed that the characters fight at their optimum levels of ability - not explicitly weakened or unusually powered up for those who have variable power levels.[/QUOTE]

Unless the OP says otherwise it is given that the characters in question are in top shape with all skills, abilities etc intact.

Suppose I posted a Superman Vs. and in the current arc he had lost his powers. Unless I actually said "Superman has no powers" we would take it as given he had them in the Vs. regardless of what was going on in the comics at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by 1505627 View Post
    Ichigo Kurosaki vs. Naruto Uzumaki
    Byakuya Kuchiki vs Kakashi Hatake
    Kenpachi Zaraki vs. Might Gai
    Soifon vs. A
    Shunsui Kyoraku vs. Killer Bee
    Kabutomaru vs. Mayuri Kurotsuchi
    Rock Lee vs. Renji Abarai
    Toshiro Hitsugaya vs. Gaara

fights happen three times
    1. Normal
    2. both fighters gett a week of prep
    3. speed equalized
    Byakuya Kuchiki vs Kakashi Hatake:

Even in character, Byakuya's speed should be more than Kakashi can deal with. So, that combined with Byakuya's skill in Kido and the power of his Bankai should enable him to win much more often than lose.

Kenpachi Zaraki vs. Might Gai:

While Gai's speed (movement/travel speed anyway) is greater, Kenpachi, in my opinion, has more raw power, and is too much of a tank for Gai's speed to matter that much in the end.

Toshiro Hitsugaya vs. Gaara:

As long as both are in character, I could see Gaara winning after a good fight. Most of Toshiro's attacks don't seem to have the offensive power needed to get through Gaara's strongest defenses.

This is just my opinion.
    Fry: That stinks, Professor. Too bad the universe made it turn out that way and not some other way. I wonder why it did that.

Stephen Hawking: Probably magnets.

Quote Originally Posted by Awesome-X View Post
    Kenpachi Zaraki vs. Might Gai:

While Gai's speed (movement/travel speed anyway) is greater, Kenpachi, in my opinion, has more raw power, and is too much of a tank for Gai's speed to matter that much in the end.
    Afternoon Tiger (and even Morning Peacock) say otherwise.

That and the guy is never going to lay a hand on Gai unless speed is equal.

Quote Originally Posted by chilled monkey View Post
    Unless the OP says otherwise it is given that the characters in question are in top shape with all skills, abilities etc intact.

Suppose I posted a Superman Vs. and in the current arc he had lost his powers. Unless I actually said "Superman has no powers" we would take it as given he had them in the Vs. regardless of what was going on in the comics at the moment.
    It is actually kind of different.

Most comic characters, especially popular ones, usually operate by status quo. If Superman is depowered for one issue (or three), you can be certain that he'll get his powers back. (Not to mention tht he probably appears simultaneously in some other book with his powers intact.)

Not so much for manga characters whose abilities can fluctue wildly as the storyline advances.

That said, Ichigo is specifically going to get his Bankai fixed and lost it all of two chapters ago, so yeah, in this case it's pretty much a given that the depowering won't last.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.