Default (One Piece) Kuzan vs Pykrete

So this has been buzzing in my head for awhile...could you neutralize Kuzan fairly effectively if you could launch an assault with saltwater-soaked newspaper, and effectively mummify him in such a way he can't escape? He couldn't let it touch him because it would neutralize his powers, but then in doing so he'd create pykrete, which has rediculous pressure tolerances...
    Personally, this isn't going to be a fight. Lezard's going to do what he always does when confronted with a woman of massive, unquestioned power and might, intent on harming, maiming, and possibly killing him when she gets bored.

He's going to get his mack on.

- Lightbend

I won the internet, once.

He froze a massive double sided tidal wave moving at high velocity solid instantly. I think he can deal with your soggy newspaper.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Pykrete is less durable than concrete.

Even without his powers, I have no doubt that Aokiji is physically strong enough to break pykrete.
    Nik Hasta: "I'm not a ninja dammit!"

Respect the Mamudo Children!
    Follow me on Tumblr!

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Pykrete is less durable than concrete.

Even without his powers, I have no doubt that Aokiji is physically strong enough to break pykrete.
    Not to mention his insane speed, Haki awareness, ability to jump a hundred feet in the air, and general combat ability. He could easily just dodge and deliver an ice bat beating to the assailant. Hassling a 10 foot tall logia admiral with wads of sodden newspaper is a good way to commit suicide. The dude is very, very, far away from a one trick glass cannon with an exploitable weakness (which wet newspaper would not really exploit, as they need to be immersed in a signifigant amount of for it really to kick in. Like knee deep for a while, or full body immersion).

Cruel and Unusual Sound Silence's Avatar

Just being touched by saltwater-soaked paper wouldn't neutralize his powers either.