Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Your stories are a fun read and I respect that you've managed to still keep the ultimate characters in character despite the changes in what was a heavily flawed arc. My problem with The Children Arc was the confrontation against Reed. IMHO I thought it was handled way too quickly and wasn't as epic as I'd hoped. Maybe my expectations were too high but cant blame me for expecting better from an arc that had a promising start
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

On Vacation

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Your stories are a fun read and I respect that you've managed to still keep the ultimate characters in character despite the changes in what was a heavily flawed arc. My problem with The Children Arc was the confrontation against Reed. IMHO I thought it was handled way too quickly and wasn't as epic as I'd hoped. Maybe my expectations were too high but cant blame me for expecting better from an arc that had a promising start
    Yah that's exactly why I am doing this. And trust me the confrontation between Xorn, Jean Grey/Karen Grant, Nick Fury is going to be epic. It's literally one of the best things I have thought up. Its much more satisfying then issue #12 by Humphries and Hickman. Also I plan on extending this ending to issue 13 and then issue 14 should start Divided we Fall. And issue 14 that I am writing is one of my favorites.
    Last edited by sage6paths; 12-22-2012 at 10:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sage6paths View Post
    Yah that's exactly why I am doing this. And trust me the confrontation between Xorn, Jean Grey/Karen Grant, Nick Fury is going to be epic. It's literally one of the best things I have thought up. Its much more satisfying then issue #13 by Humphries and Hickman. Also I plan on extending this ending to issue 13 and then issue 14 should start Devided we Fall. And man issue 14 that I am writing is one of my favorites.
    Hope you keep the Captain America being president idea as I have to admit I found that idea rather intriguing yet at the same time I agreed with others who mentioned that the things in Devided We Fall was handled way too quickly. My big problem with Ultimates as of late is that it has some good ideas but the execution can be a hit and miss. What do you plan to do with She-Hulk? I might have missed some things in the recent Ultimate Comics, if not I felt that the character was wasted as they probably put said character in limbo. Will She-Hulk play a major role in your story?

On Vacation

Hope you keep the Captain America being president idea as I have to admit I found that idea rather intriguing yet at the same time I agreed with others who mentioned that the things in Devided We Fall was handled way too quickly. My big problem with Ultimates as of late is that it has some good ideas but the execution can be a hit and miss. What do you plan to do with She-Hulk? I might have missed some things in the recent Ultimate Comics, if not I felt that the character was wasted as they probably put said character in limbo. Will She-Hulk play a major role in your story?
    During DWF there will be a one shot story of Bruce Banner tracking Betty and escaping with her. They will join the Ultimates later on. As for the whole Captain America is the President thing I might keep it. I dislike the whole concept but if I do use it, it won't be President Cap it will be President Steven Rogers. spoilers:
    He might have to give up being Cap
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by sage6paths View Post
    During DWF there will be a one shot story of Bruce Banner tracking Betty and escaping with her. They will join the Ultimates later on. As for the whole Captain America is the President thing I might keep it. I dislike the whole concept but if I do use it, it won't be President Cap it will be President Steven Rogers. spoilers:
    He might have to give up being Cap
    end of spoilers
    Yeah thats my problem with it also. I feel that retiring as a hero, briefly, fit in Captain America's character as it would showcase the sacrifice he'd make to save others. Given that you still have the super soldier serum going in Ultimate Marvel I'm sure Steve could find someone to fill in as Cap. Looking forward to your Bruce Banner story.

BTW is there a way I can download your story and save it on my file?

On Vacation

BTW is there a way I can download your story and save it on my file?
    UC Ultimates 10.docx
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/cc7yco

UC Ultimates 11.docx
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/rc8xkq

UC Ultimates 10 .pdf
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/fovhww

UC Ultimates 11 .pdf
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/mh9c7o

Will you be writing up to Reconstruction America? Will you do an #18.1 and the whole Tony Stark becoming Iron Patriot thing? Also, will your stories involve Anthony?

On Vacation

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderx3000 View Post
    Will you be writing up to Reconstruction America? Will you do an #18.1 and the whole Tony Stark becoming Iron Patriot thing? Also, will your stories involve Anthony?
    Hopefully I have it planned up to the end of united we stand. I won't go into reconstruction but I do have two or three issues of Ultimate Spider-man that will end UWS. Might do an 18.1 but I haven't really thought much of it or iron patriot yet. I do have an idea for Tony's tumor but not Anthony per say.

Speaking of Ultimate Spider-Man does Peter Parker still die in your version? If not then what about Miles? Does he still exist?

On Vacation

Ultimate Comics The Ultimates 12 PDF
    https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B9Z...TJGV09mNFJ5bE0

On Vacation

On Vacation

Speaking of Ultimate Spider-Man does Peter Parker still die in your version? If not then what about Miles? Does he still exist?
    It's the same continuity. Miles willll be part of the Ultimates later. For all intents and purposes my version of DWF/UWS should be in continuity with the x-men and spider-man dwf/uws books

On Vacation

also this scene reflects what happened in ultimates 12.

I think I'll try my hand at a page.
    Currently reading She-Hulk, Deadpool, Swamp Thing, Ms. Marvel

Probation: Ghost Rider, Loki: LoA, Secret Avengers

Looking forward to All-New Ultimates, Flash Gordon and Doctor Mirage.