Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Ramone View Post
    I have to agree. I've been reading comics since 89 and I've NEVER liked Hawkeye and mainly because of his old costume. The Ultimates and the new 616 suit kicks ass and adds a lot to the character, imo. I would say the same for Cap. I don't know why they don't get rid of those stupid looking wings on his head like they did in Ultimates.
    Cap's costume in general is one of the most stupid costumes in comic book history.

I agree. While Ultimates 1 and 2 are some of my top 5 fav comics of all time I thought the way Hawkeye killed everyone with his finger nails was lame and not believable at all.
    Especially how he pulled them out. I mean he was fixed on the wrists, for gods sake.

Quote Originally Posted by AntiPatriot View Post
    Cap's costume in general is one of the most stupid costumes in comic book history.

Especially how he pulled them out. I mean he was fixed on the wrists, for gods sake.
    He pulled out his own fingernails?! AAAAAHHH!

Quote Originally Posted by rsreed13 View Post
    Huh? It's been awhile since I listened to the commentary, but I didn't think Joss had an ego problem whatsoever.
    Well one example was him talking about how if he didn't do anything at all in the last two years but create that one scene with Hulk smashing Loki he would have "accomplished" something. Oh please! Get over yourself! Yeah it was funny but let's face it, it was a cheap joke and a two year old is the only person who would think this is "genius", I would know I took my three year old to see it and that's the part she remembers most. And let's be honest, it's the freakin Avengers! a blind monkey could have directed this movie and it still would have gone on to be the 3rd highest grossing movie of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by AntiPatriot View Post

Overall Cap's suit doesn't bother me just those stupid wings. Same goes for Green Lantern and those damn white gloves.