Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

well, we did see peter in age of ultron, so i guess he survives ASM#700 then? :D

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by ViewtifulJC View Post
    Completely skippable, as all tie-ins should be
    Every comic ever is skippable. To point that out to people who just want to be entertained is obnoxious.

SW

So is there going to be a regular SSM #6 as well? Or does the AU just show that you should just skip the issue?

Slott said he is writing issue #6 and that someone else is right #6 A.U. It's two separate issues

Junior Member UltimateMarvel_Fan501's Avatar

That is a sick spidey pick. I have no idea who will be under the mask, but I 1000% support the switch to a red & black costume. I cloned myself 10 times to add more support. It'll be interesting to see if both Peter and whoever is behind the mask in superior will both don the spider-man identity during this event.

I'm really excited for Age of Ultron!

two issue 6's? thats just so stupid, how many people will be confused wondering where au #1 is? just title it "AU one shot" if its a one of issue or run it as a mini series if its multiple issues.

ah who cares AVX just finished I aint buying another event till Trinity War.

Quote Originally Posted by stephen wacker View Post
    Every comic ever is skippable. To point that out to people who just want to be entertained is obnoxious.

SW
    Skippable in the sense that, "I don't need to read this to keep up with Slott's run". Furthermore, I haven't enjoyed a single thing I read from Gage, so it's now EXTRA skippable.

Quote Originally Posted by ViewtifulJC View Post
    Completely skippable, as all tie-ins should be
    this^ Whens this ship - March?

I'm actually excited for this. If the reception to Avengers Academy and Danger Zone are any indication, I trust that Gage is a good writer, although X-Men Legacy probably drags that reputation down. I am disappointed that Checchetto isn't doing the interiors, but I'm happy to have Soy. Even if it's a tie-in, I'm still more excited for this than I am for the regular Superior Spider-Man story.

Quote Originally Posted by sage6paths View Post
    Wait they said Peter was fighting Ultron in one of the previews and now the Superior Spider-man is fighting Ultron. So this event is going on right now in the Marvel universe and yet heros still have time to fight other villians?
    Its like Childrens Crusade.
    It was already drawn, so some stuff doesn't mesh well how it was drawn.
    It was not known at that time that Superior Spiderman was coming.

Quote Originally Posted by punisher97 View Post
    I'll probably get this for the cover. I love Checchetto's art. He's one of my favorite artists. I wish he was doing the interiors.
    Seriously. I think he would be a great match for the darker, weirder SSM-----in any event, I would love to see him on a Spidey project----any Spidey project----soon.
    "What oldschool said"
    The Shadow, 2008

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by oldschool View Post
    Seriously. I think he would be a great match for the darker, weirder SSM-----in any event, I would love to see him on a Spidey project----any Spidey project----soon.
    Seriously What Needs to Happens is have Checchetto, PERMINATLY Replace Steve Dillion on Thunderbolts.

Quote Originally Posted by Movieartman View Post
    Seriously What Needs to Happens is have Checchetto, PERMINATLY Replace Steve Dillion on Thunderbolts.
    Then, I'll buy it.
    Marvel: Daredevil, Punisher, Uncanny Avengers, Wolverine & the X-Men, Cyclops, Hawkeye, Superior/Amazing Spider-Man (Trading for)
    Image: East of West, Lazarus, Jupiter's Legacy, Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by punisher97 View Post
    Then, I'll buy it.
    I'll buy it anyway, but Checchetto is breathtaking.
    Junk head. Amazing stop-motion animation. http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/junk-head-2--2

Scott Summers IS NOT a delusional egotist.

so is ssm au 6 going to impact ssm story and fit in or is it going to be placed in the middle of a ssm story and have nothing to do with it and not fit in at all