Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031

I saw a short Man Of Steel movie trailer on You Tube awhile back, I liked the part where it showed Superman flying through the air really fast! Has anybody seen what I'm talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by carloshll726 View Post
    I saw a short Man Of Steel movie trailer on You Tube awhile back, I liked the part where it showed Superman flying through the air really fast! Has anybody seen what I'm talking about?
    Teaser trailers back in the early Summer:

Man of Steel teaser #1: Jor EL
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xesooMINHCM

Man of Steel teaser #1: Pa Kent
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8q3ZFCMhpY

Well excuuuse me princess Mike Pothier's Avatar
    Second star to the right, straight on till morning

Oh wow, its out already? When did you see it?
    Life is but a dream.

Meeps? MEEEEEEPS!

According to one insider who has seen one of the early screenings, Man of Steel is the best movie of the year. I'm optimistic.
    Olivier Coipel - The best damned artist on the planet!

Shout out to Kev Walker! You're doing a hell of a job!

Find & follow me on Twitter & Instagram. Check out arfguy

Well excuuuse me princess Mike Pothier's Avatar
    Second star to the right, straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by Deep_Sleeper View Post
    According to one insider who has seen one of the early screenings, Man of Steel is the best movie of the year. I'm optimistic.
    While I'm optimistic too, I've learned to disregard early screening buzz, since its so easy for the studios to plant positive word of mouth.
    Life is but a dream.

Meeps? MEEEEEEPS!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Pothier View Post
    While I'm optimistic too, I've learned to disregard early screening buzz, since its so easy for the studios to plant positive word of mouth.
    Of course. No doubt there will be some that will outright love the output of something. I tend to love a lot of Marvel's output. I guess I can consider myself a Marvel Zombie. I'm also someone who love some artists so much that I will check out whatever they are doing, despite maybe not having as much interest in the actual content or writer or characters or most anything about it.

I'm a big fan of Zach Snyder's visual style. I loved Dawn of the Dead and 300. I thought Watchman was visually stunning and perhaps a pretty good action movie, but didn't have the essence of what made the Watchman comics so great. Suckerpunch was a mess, but visually it was amazing.

Superman is a fascinating character. There have been some great stories with the character. I just hope the combination of the character and a director with some great visual flair can put together a great comic book movie.

I know for sure that this is the comic book movie I'm looking forward to the most (moreso than Iron Man 3, Wolverine and Thor: the Dark World.)
    Olivier Coipel - The best damned artist on the planet!

Shout out to Kev Walker! You're doing a hell of a job!

Find & follow me on Twitter & Instagram. Check out arfguy

Senior Member FirestormTheNuclearMan's Avatar

I think there should be Clark Kent this looks like a job for Superman.

I'm optimistic, especially if people know that Nolan produced this they might go in to see his style in this movie even if he isn't directing it per se.

I don't think Snyder has had a hit in quite a while so that's kind of scary.

If Snyder gets a good character writer for this i think the movie will be great, but i can't predict how well it will do financially but i think movie goers are forgiving i mean we had two not so great campy Bat-man movies that sold well, but a lot of people didn't really care for.
    but the were on-board for a more realistic tone for Nolan's version and so one can argue he is doing the same with Superman.