Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Agreed. Of course, I do that by actually moving forward and looking for new stories, characters, and creators instead of dusting off seventy-five year old ones....
    Okay, "Batman."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by stk View Post
    Okay, "Batman."
    He's sarcastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Holmes View Post
    He's sarcastic.
    I started losing track 3 pages ago. Could everyone please restate their position plainly so we can start fresh and avoid these little friendly fire mishaps? Thanks so much.

It's Lexrules... GET HIM. Lexrules's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stk View Post
    I started losing track 3 pages ago. Could everyone please restate their position plainly so we can start fresh and avoid these little friendly fire mishaps? Thanks so much.
    I Love Lamp..

Quote Originally Posted by HXHAlex View Post
    He looks good, the Costume is good and bad. The S in general design (Minus the bumps) and Cape look good, the rest sucks ass. Also where is the Spit Curl. Where oh were has our Superman gone, where oh were can he be.
    Last edited by Lexrules; 12-10-2012 at 06:56 AM.

BANNED

Say HXHAlex whoa, that's a "bad" outfit, whoa.

They got it more right than wrong this time with the cape attachment, \S/ and the proper color red. Looks good, can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntikrst View Post
    Say HXHAlex whoa, that's a "bad" outfit, whoa.

They got it more right than wrong this time with the cape attachment, \S/ and the proper color red. Looks good, can't wait.
    Do those V sleeves shot lasers or are they just useless add on's?

Touch of krypton regal noob

Touch of krypton regal noob
    LOL... Ok, I won't even responded to this silliness.

After seeing Superman return I became convinced that Supermans classic suit will never look good in live action to a modern audience even with updated materials.So I was always anti-trunks even remained so when I joined superman fandom.In my opinion the suit needed an upgrade because according to modern standards it didnt look cool.And I think the MOS suit is a good upgrade for the following reasons

1.No trunks
    2.Chainmail instead of spandex-Suit now evokes a Medieval Knight vibe which is way better than the man-in-leotard vibe.As a result Suit has a tougher presence
    3.Darker colours and Gauntlets-This two qualities are also present in the Batman suit and they serve as the main reasons why Batmans suit works well without Trunks.Also Darker colors look cooler in live action.
    4.The cape.Self explanatory

Im however patiently waiting to see how the alien squiggly lines enhance the suit-aside from giving it the otherworldly vibe.The CC footge didnt give us a clear shot-but Id wager that the lines will break up the blue well.

When I just became a Superman fan 2 yrs ago I blamed the Superman writers for his decline in popularity.But It seems its not all their fault.The Crazy Purist fans are responsible for this as well they never let the character evolve using stupid pharses like"Iconic","Transcendental".They beleive they preserve supermans legacy but have damaged it in a way theyll never see.I just hope MOS helps superman finally join us in the 21st century and not be stuck in the past

Quote Originally Posted by Zionite1 View Post
    After seeing Superman return I became convinced that Supermans classic suit will never look good in live action to a modern audience even with updated materials.So I was always anti-trunks evne remined so when I joined superman fandom.In my opinion the suit needed an upgrade because according to modern stsndards it didnt look cool.And I think the MOS suit is a good upgrade for the following reasons
    1.No trunks
    2.Chainmail instead of spandex-Suit now evokes a Medieval Knightl vibe which is way better than the man-in-leotard vibe.As a result Suit has a tougher cooler vibe
    3.Darker colours and Gauntlets-This two qualities are also present in the Batman suit and they serve as the main reasons why Batmans suit works well without Trunks.Also Darker colors look cooler in live action.
    4.The cape.Self explanatory

Im however patiently waiting to see how the alien squiggly lines enhance the suit-aside from giving it the otherworldly vibe.The CC footge didnt give us a clear shot-but Id wager that the lines will break up the blue well.

When I just became a Superman fan 2 ysr ago I blamed the Superman writers for his decline in popularity.But It seems its not all their fault.The Crazy Purist fans are responsible for this as well they never let the character evolve using stupid pharses like"Iconic","Transcendental".They beleive they preserve supermans legacy but have damaged it in a way theyll never see.I just hope MOS helps superman finally join us in the 21st century and not be stuck in the past
    UGH.....
    Last edited by Lexrules; 12-10-2012 at 08:05 AM.

Looking good. I like the little cuff things.

Quote Originally Posted by Free-Man View Post
    Looking good. I like the little cuff things.
    You would....

Quote Originally Posted by Lexrules View Post
    Do those V sleeves shot lasers or are they just useless add on's?
    Actually, they're the 'new' red trunks...

Soon all hip Superman fans will say they could never read a comic where a hero wears silver V sleeves that do nothing except add a colorful visual cue.

And they'd be right... What kind of Super hero wears silver chevrons on their wrists?