Page 36 of 269 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686136 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Mon View Post
    Sorry, that should read "Look upon my works, ye monkey, & despair." And while I can relate with the "despair of bananas" part, I prefer to focus on the positive and note that there is a pineapple buried in that pile, so it's not completely evil.
    What you fail to realize Jolly Mon is that all the fruit in there that is not bananas are hybrid fruits the result of genetic splicing and cross-pollination. It may look and feel like a pineapple, but it tastes like a banana. It's all part of the evil scheme to make every fruit taste like a banana just so poor unsuspecting folk who go to the market and buy their favorite fruit will become part of the Banana Empire!

-M
    A lunatic is easily recognized...You can tell him by the liberties he takes with common sense...and by the fact that sooner or later he brings up the Templars.
    -Umberto Eco

*choke* Dan B. in the Underworld's Avatar

Note to dr chimp --

MRP is on to us.

Proceed cautiously.
    I tend to split superhero comics fans into "People who like Krypto" and "People who don't like Krypto."
    Basically, if you miss the wonder of a dog flying around in a little Superman cape, you're in the wrong hobby.

-- Reptisaurus!

Quote Originally Posted by dan bailey View Post
    It's high time that you bowed your head, tugged your forelock & accepted your simian overlords.
    Sorry, already in service to the cyber overlords. Computers & robots vs. monkeys? My money's on the robots.
    One lab accident away from being a super-villain

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    What you fail to realize Jolly Mon is that all the fruit in there that is not bananas are hybrid fruits the result of genetic splicing and cross-pollination. It may look and feel like a pineapple, but it tastes like a banana. It's all part of the evil scheme to make every fruit taste like a banana just so poor unsuspecting folk who go to the market and buy their favorite fruit will become part of the Banana Empire!

-M
    Note to dr chimp --

MRP is on to us.

Proceed cautiously.
    Thanks for justifying my paranoid tendencies. I always knew bananas were evil, and now I know they're actively plotting against me. Must dispatch coded message to cyber overlords.

You will note that the background of your avatar is an unmistakable banana-yellow.

Trust me -- that's not by coincidence.
    I tend to split superhero comics fans into "People who like Krypto" and "People who don't like Krypto."
    Basically, if you miss the wonder of a dog flying around in a little Superman cape, you're in the wrong hobby.

-- Reptisaurus!

Note to dr chimp --

MRP is on to us.

Proceed cautiously.
    Power up the ultimate nullifer.... we have a grapefruit in the pie... i repeat we have a grapefruit in the pie.
    "...so Hitler sends Iron Jaw's son to America to get revenge on Crimebuster." S.H.

You will note that the background of your avatar is an unmistakable banana-yellow.

Trust me -- that's not by coincidence.
    It's actually more of a lemon-yellow. You can tell for sure because it's not covered with nasty black spots.

Quote Originally Posted by dr chimp View Post
    Power up the ultimate nullifer.... we have a grapefruit in the pie... i repeat we have a grapefruit in the pie.
    Grapefruit pie? No wonder you're in a bad mood.

First you praise (by implication) lemons, & then you decry another citrus, grapefruit.

Very sad. I suppose the stress is getting to you.
    Last edited by Dan B. in the Underworld; 02-20-2013 at 02:26 PM.

-- Reptisaurus!

"...so Hitler sends Iron Jaw's son to America to get revenge on Crimebuster." S.H.

It's actually more of a lemon-yellow. You can tell for sure because it's not covered with nasty black spots.
    You mean Daffy doesn't qualify as nasty black spots on the yellow? My bad.

-M
    A lunatic is easily recognized...You can tell him by the liberties he takes with common sense...and by the fact that sooner or later he brings up the Templars.
    -Umberto Eco

Quote Originally Posted by dr chimp View Post
    I see, the "Great Banana Hoax", is that the theme song to your nefarious plot?

I see, the "Great Banana Hoax", is that the theme song to your nefarious plot?
    or an even more complicated plot somehow involving the electrification of dried plums?. smoke and mirrors ....

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    You mean Daffy doesn't qualify as nasty black spots on the yellow? My bad.

-M
    That occurred to me as well, but given JM's obviously precarious mental state, I didn't want to risk upsetting him further.

-- Reptisaurus!

But whose side is Lancelot Link on?
    Anyway, it is cool for you to acquire acrimony of crumbling time on blast this website.
    --best spam ever