Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Quote Originally Posted by stussyjones View Post
    So true but i have faith in wolverine to be more of a dumbass then cyclops as we see in ANXM
    Well yes I will give you that, it is Wolverine we are talking about. However, if I had to place a bet, I would take the under right now, lol.
    It's hard for me to listen to people not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

"Let me go first Lorna. I'm their freaking King!"

Quote Originally Posted by remydat View Post
    Haha, agree to disagree then.
    Ha ha. My point, I guess, is that without more mutants (beyond what we already have) either side's purpose...loses said purpose....eventually.
    HOW more mutants come about, isn't important, just that they DO.
    cpjudd.com

"Um, blah, blah, blah. And, Girl Power. Feminism, d'you know what I mean?"

Both, a draw.
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

Quote Originally Posted by yanapryde View Post
    Ha ha. My point, I guess, is that without more mutants (beyond what we already have) either side's purpose...loses said purpose....eventually.
    HOW more mutants come about, isn't important, just that they DO.
    Fair enough. Your post seemed to suggest the PF was the only method of achieving more mutants so that is what I was questioning. The rest of your post and the above I agree with so me being the devil's advocate that I am, I just cherry picked the part I didn't agree with to respond to.
    It's hard for me to listen to people not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

"Let me go first Lorna. I'm their freaking King!"

Well yes I will give you that, it is Wolverine we are talking about. However, if I had to place a bet, I would take the under right now, lol.
    Lol don't put all your money on the table

True Superior Spider-Man Kurolegacy's Avatar

Is this really true though? Wanda had restored some mutants without the PF in Children's Crusade. She probably could have restored more during the time spent with the Avengers and X-men arguing with each other. Of course that was on a much smaller scale but at least it would have been people who actually wanted to be mutant. I can't remember if at the end of the story she lost her powers to restore them but the point is the PF route was not the only option. Given the nature of the MU, it is likely other options would have presented themselves at some point.

But to support your other point, a lot of this stuff would likely have been resolved a long time ago if Blue, Gold and Avenger teams weren't competing for who could do the best job of being stupid rather than resolving things sensibly.
    Well if we can take what she told the Red Skull about her powers in the latest issue of Uncanny Avengers, there does seem to be the possibility of her regaining the level of power that allowed her to remove or restore mutant powers (though I doubt any writer will explore that). There's also the fact that her AoA counterpart's clone was able to cast that spell on a short rang which raises the question of if she can still remove or restore mutant powers on a short range scale.
    Holding out for a Peter/Miles team up.