Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

All together H'El on earth will cover 3 titles for 4 months, thats 2 trades containing 6 issues each. Maybe with the zero issues included, but I doubt it.

It's Lexrules... GET HIM. Lexrules's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kymeric View Post
    All together H'El on earth will cover 3 titles for 4 months, thats 2 trades containing 6 issues each. Maybe with the zero issues included, but I doubt it.
    That's a H'el of a lot of reading. WOOHOO.... I'll be here all Week.. Don't forget to tip your Waitress.

We've had trades with up to 9 issues before, I think, so there'd certainly be space for the zero issues if they wanted them there.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lexrules View Post
    That's a H'el of a lot of reading.
    lol Please stop.

Out there, that a way Doctor Cosmic's Avatar

I enjoyed the Superman and Supergirl issues, but He'l's design...can someone explain me what's going on? Shirtless, with weird pants/skirt thing? I don't get it.

Otherwise, this is the best the series has been since it launched. Though I still wish Perez had stayed on as penciler (and not just on inks)

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Cosmic View Post
    I enjoyed the Superman and Supergirl issues, but He'l's design...can someone explain me what's going on? Shirtless, with weird pants/skirt thing? I don't get it.

Otherwise, this is the best the series has been since it launched. Though I still wish Perez had stayed on as penciler (and not just on inks)
    We don't really know enough about him yet to understand why he looks the way he does, but Scott Lobdell says he started out as Bizarro but he ended up being so different that DC told him to make him into a separate character.
    People who chime in on vs. threads with "I don't like Superman at all, but he'd win.", STOP HELPING! Superman doesn't need your damning him with faint praise, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Claude View Post
    We've had trades with up to 9 issues before, I think, so there'd certainly be space for the zero issues if they wanted them there.
    Im thinking theyre weird and wouldnt know where to place them. o.o

Im thinking theyre weird and wouldnt know where to place them. o.o
    The obvious thing to do would be to put them at the start of the first trade - so we have the story relevant telling of each of the the main characters' origins, and a pretty solid depiction of Krypton to strengthen H'el and Supergirl's motives.

Of course, that would give you, what, fifty pages of "Life On Krypton" before the attention-grabbing opening of Superman #13? I'd go for it, but I can see why they might want to skip such a lengthy prologue.

Thumbs up

Well hasn't been been around in space for years?
    I think he is going to end up being a clone without even knowing it. How else would he have all of these strange powers? Maybe he was the leader of the clones and figures he can start over as a Kryptonian by rebuilding Krypton. And he can build more clones with a Kryptonian -- why he is trying to convince Supergirl.
    As for Superboy, I think he doesn't like him because he is mixed with a human. Notice how he always mentions that he is mixed with human DNA.

Isn't Supergirl a clone or something? Didn't we see that from the zero issue?

I just picked up H'el On Earth Superman Issue 14 and Supergirl Issues 13 and 14. Can't wait to read them.

Re Member

Supergirl was going to go from not trusting anyone anywhere ever to kissing him, and they only had one book to do it in.

I guess they decided to make him long-haired, heavily muscled, and stripped to the waist like a character from the cover of a cheap romance novel so we would be OK with it not making much sense.

Guys on the covers of romance novels are scarred, pasty-skinned, and otherwise ugly?

Re Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Guys on the covers of romance novels are scarred, pasty-skinned, and otherwise ugly?
    Sure, after they try to repair the Kryptonian lawn-mower with their face. And yes, Fabio is pasty.

Lol, okay I'm with you on Fabio.

Quote Originally Posted by Iopy View Post
    Supergirl was going to go from not trusting anyone anywhere ever to kissing him, and they only had one book to do it in.

I guess they decided to make him long-haired, heavily muscled, and stripped to the waist like a character from the cover of a cheap romance novel so we would be OK with it not making much sense.
    I think Kara's actions so far have been perfectly in keeping with the character they've built her as over the last year. Storywise, her total time on Earth has only been a few weeks or months at most, so her "not trusting anyone anywhere ever" is pretty overstated. All she wants is to go back home and wake up from this nightmare, so when a Kryptonian shows up and tells her there's a way to make that happen, why shouldn't she believe him? Because he's creepy looking?
    Be a fan of the creators, not the characters.