Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie_Jee View Post
    So you didn't call anybody a tool or say anything like "Are you dense, or what?"?
    Ooo, ooo! I'll answer for him: "Yes." ;)
    All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

"I guess the part where I said you could just let it go doesn't appeal to you". Your post made me laugh.

So you didn't call anybody a tool or say anything like "Are you dense, or what?"?
    Not because they "failed to provide a correct answer", which is what you said. Wait, you actually know what you're saying, right? God, I can expect that you're not able to follow a complicated thing like a thread on a message board, but when you're lost in your own single post? That's a cause for concern. My thoughts are with you.

BANNED

And now your insulting my intelligence. When will this end?!

It won't. Best leave him be, mate. The more we speak to him the more he has to work with.
    All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

Quote Originally Posted by Balfro View Post
    It won't. Best leave him be, mate. The more we speak to him the more he has to work with.
    But it's so funny....
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine
    Bring Back Ultimate Wolverine...again!

Your posts made me laugh. For a bunch of people that are supposedly not as deadly serious about it like I am and are supposedly able to take the high road and dispense such lovely advices like letting the whole thing go, you just love to have the last word, don't you?

Whenever you want it to end, because as I'm pretty sure you can gather (or not?) you started it. What, you missed the party but still wanted to be cool and pile on?

Also, "you're insulting my intelligence", not "your insulting my intelligence". But I don't really mind, because it's so funny...

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Wisdom View Post
    Your posts made me laugh. For a bunch of people that are supposedly not as deadly serious about it like I am and are supposedly able to take the high road and dispense such lovely advices like letting the whole thing go, you just love to have the last word, don't you?

Whenever you want it to end, because as I'm pretty sure you can gather (or not?) you started it. What, you missed the party but still wanted to be cool and pile on?

Also, "you're insulting my intelligence", not "your insulting my intelligence". But I don't really mind, because it's so funny...
    So who do you think the other active mutants are?
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine
    Bring Back Ultimate Wolverine...again!

Any mutant that was never put in a camp and wanted to keep their powers.
    Last edited by DevilMayhem666; 12-05-2012 at 12:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    So who do you think the other active mutants are?
    The ones who still are not in first post:
    Black Cat
    Caliban
    Callisto
    Grizzly
    Namor (if he is a mutant)
    Omega Red
    Shadow King
    Sparks
    Spiral
    Sunder
    Toad
    Vanisher
    Zero (the MLF one)

I don't think Black Cat is a mutant. She has some sort of bad luck power but was it ever stated outright?

BANNED

Nobody likes grammar police..

I didn't start anything. My only advice was to not get so competitive. That was to help you. I also asked you not to insult me. Which was a personal request. I don't like being insulted. That's fair, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Balfro View Post
    I don't think Black Cat is a mutant. She has some sort of bad luck power but was it ever stated outright?
    No, I don't think she has any powers in 1610, which I like.
    I think Omega Red is a genetically engineered Roxxon experiment.

No, I don't think she has any powers in 1610, which I like.
    I think Omega Red is a genetically engineered Roxxon experiment.
    I'm pretty sure it said somewhere, maybe during the Death of Spider-Man Prelude when she was talking to Mysterio in her flat, that Felicia did have some sort of bad luck powers... However, I don't think we've ever actually seen them used, in which case I just chalk it up to Bendis abandoning the idea, which I prefer because she shouldn't have powers.

I'm pretty sure that Omega Red was confirmed to be a mutant, but I could be wrong. The part I love about him is that in the UU he's a Spidey villain, rather than an X-Men villain :)

Omega Red is a mutant, there's no doubt about it, he doesn't have anything to do with Roxxon other than Tinkerer hiring him to go against them.

Black Cat, I guess not, it's not stated in the handbook like I thought before and I know it wasn't in comics. I guess with her powers (which are are shown in her first appearance) it makes sense that she is, but there isn't any hard proof.

Are the Chameleon Twins, from Spider-Man, mutants?

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    Are the Chameleon Twins, from Spider-Man, mutants?
    I believe they are; at the very least they use Mutant Growth Hormone.