Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Wait...Psylocke is back? You know, I remember saying she could easily come back since she body swaps but I was chewed out for saying so. When will you people realize "dead means dead" was just a load of garbage they spewed for marketing? It means nothing. And if sales dip you bet they bring people back.

It's only a matter of waiting until Dazzler and Longshot return. They can't let the ones that were better than their 616 counterparts stay down for too long. Especially if we are getting an Apocalypse thing with ghosts of the dead (I'm just going by what you guys are saying, I haven't actually read a single panel). That is assuming they honor previous canon about who's important to Apocalypse in this universe or if they go "phoenix erased that." But hey, Phoenix erased Apocalypse entirely

.....But then why would Sinister be praying at Pooky? I guess Pooky isn't so erased after all.
    Bring back Ultimate Dazzler and Longshot.

What's this Pietro Maximoff mumbo jumbo. I thought he was a Lensherr.
    All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

Quote Originally Posted by VRaptorX View Post
    Wait...Psylocke is back? You know, I remember saying she could easily come back since she body swaps but I was chewed out for saying so. When will you people realize "dead means dead" was just a load of garbage they spewed for marketing? It means nothing. And if sales dip you bet they bring people back.
    I'm okay with it only because Psylocke can body jump and we never saw her actually die, just alive one moment, then her dead body laying there the next, lol.

I hope they stick to "dead is dead" for Ultimate in general, though. Please dear God, do not bring Wolverine back.

And we have Husk in S.H.I.L.D. custody.

Aspiring Spider-Man StepsOntheMoon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Plawsky View Post
    WARNING: POSSIBLE SPOILERS FROM ULTIMATE X-MEN #19. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Kitty mentions that there are 20 mutants left at Reservation X. Everyone else that was present took the cure. We know 15 of them. They are currently divided, most in support of Kitty Pryde, a minority siding with Mach Two.

Reservation X
    Kitty's Group - 10 mutants
    Kitty Pryde - Shadowcat (she'll always be Shadowcat to me)
    Jimmy Hudson - Diet Wolverine
    Bobby Drake - Iceman
    Ororo Munroe - Storm
    Marian Carlyle - Rogue
    Seth Vale - Network
    Hisako Ichiki - Armor
    Amara Aquilla - Magma
    Scott Wright - Micromax
    Kenji Uedo - Zero

Mach Two's Group - 5 mutants
    Nomi Blume - Mach Two
    Sam Smithers - Blackheath
    James Proudstar - Warpath
    Betsy Braddock - Psylocke
    Shola Inkosi - no code name?

----------

Some mutants, in addition to the thousands of SEAR residents who took the serum, are still active in Tian, under the lead of Jean Grey and Xorn. And maybe also Zorn. They are known as the Runaways by SHIELD.

Tian
    Runaways - 3 mutants
    Jean Grey/Karen Grant - Marvel Girl (she'll always be Marvel Girl to me.
    Derek Morgan - Guardian
    Liz Allen - Firestar

----------

Others are part of Quicksilver's Brotherhood. Aside from Quicksilver himself, they haven not been seen since Ultimate X, but it is assumed that they are still active.

Brotherhood
    Quicksilver's Brotherhood - 4 mutants
    Pietro Maximoff - Quicksilver
    Mystique
    Victor Creed - Sabretooth
    Teddy Allen - Blob Jr.

----------

There are also mutants who have been seen recently, and it is unknown if they have taken the cure. However, given the fact that they are established characters, the fact that we haven't heard from them most likely means they are still out there.

Missing in Action
    Seen Recently - 4 (maybe 6) mutants
    Piotr Rasputin - Colossus. Last seen in UXM #10, killing a guard. Unknown if he survived the Nimrod attack on the camp.
    Alex Summers - Havok. Last seen in UXM #12, in Sinister's custody.
    Stacy X - Last seen in UXM #10. Unknown if she survived the Nimrod attack.
    Madrox - Last seen in UXM #7, building helmets for Quicksilver.
    Nathaniel Essex - Sinister. Still unknown if he's a mutant. Last seen in UXM #12, bowing to Apocalypse.
    Layla Miller - possibly not a mutant. Last seen with Sinister in UXM #12.

Seen Not So Recently - 10 mutants
    Bishop. Last seen in UXM #80, being approached by future Bishop.
    Elliot Boggs - Magician. Last seen in UXM #74, leaving the X-Mansion.
    Pyro. Last seen in Ultimates 3 #5, losing his hands to Valkyrie's sword.
    Stryfe. Last seen in UXM #87.
    Jubilee. Last seen in UXM #98.
    Sasquatch. Last seen in UXM #95.
    Shaman. Last seen in UXM #95.
    Snowbird. Last seen in UXM #95.
    Sunfire. Last seen in UXM #95.
    Aurora. Last seen in UXM #95.

----------

There are other mutants that are not technically accounted for. For instance, Karma and Northstar are not named in Ultimatum #3 as having died, but it's assumed that they did. There are also plenty of lower tier Brotherhood members that are only seen a few times (or less) - many even without names. There were at least 20 new students at the Academy in UXM #81, it's unknown who they are, if they're alive, or if they were even mutants. We also don't know how many of the Morlocks, or which ones, Nightcrawler was able to save, or who of the MLF is still alive.

This list only covers the current cast of the book, in addition to the X-Men and major Brotherhood characters.

That makes the current total at least 22, probably somewhere closer to 30, active and named mutants.

I will update it as we learn more. Let me know if I'm missing anyone.

Does anyone know what the story with Apocalypse is? I was under the impression that he had come back around?

Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Man View Post
    And we have Husk in S.H.I.L.D. custody.
    They probably de-powered her if her skin turned back to normal.

Well, as long as we haven't heard anything else she still counts ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    I'm okay with it only because Psylocke can body jump and we never saw her actually die, just alive one moment, then her dead body laying there the next, lol.

I hope they stick to "dead is dead" for Ultimate in general, though. Please dear God, do not bring Wolverine back.

Yes. But I remember saying the EXACT SAME THING back in 2009, and I got bombarded by 20 some people screaming at me to shut up and how she was never going to come back because she was on the dead list.

But now magically the comics do it and those exact same people are going, "oh well....I knew that would happen."

I would like some apologies, people.
    Bring back Ultimate Dazzler and Longshot.

On Vacation

Yes. But I remember saying the EXACT SAME THING back in 2009, and I got bombarded by 20 some people screaming at me to shut up and how she was never going to come back because she was on the dead list.

But now magically the comics do it and those exact same people are going, "oh well....I knew that would happen."

Are you seriously asking for apologies from people on the internet who may very well not even exist on this plane of existence? I don't even know who you are but you sound like a a-hole.

HA! Yeah, like that's going to happen...
    All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

Quote Originally Posted by sage6paths View Post
    Are you seriously asking for apologies from people on the internet who may very well not even exist on this plane of existence? I don't even know who you are but you sound like a a-hole.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    isn't Pyslocke dead, why is Shaman being called Warpath, Im either calling Jimmy "American Wolverine" or "X-1"
    Shaman IS NOT James Proudstar. Never was. Whoever wrote that on the various Wikipedias made it up based on something he might have heard, but that's not a fact, not canon, for the obvious reason that nowhere in the actual comics it says that Shaman is James Proudstar.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Wisdom View Post
    Shaman IS NOT James Proudstar. Never was. Whoever wrote that on the various Wikipedias made it up based on something he might have heard, but that's not a fact, not canon, for the obvious reason that nowhere in the actual comics it says that Shaman is James Proudstar.
    I think he was named in an official book.

Many people think that, hence the mess. Can you actually prove it? What book, where? Alpha Flight didn't show up in that many issues, it should be fairly easy to find it, unless, you know, it doesn't exist.

Galaxy News Radio bladeofdarkness's Avatar

anyone else notice how many mutants out of the Utopia crew are classified as "manipulators" ?
    you've got Storm, Blackheath, Micromax, Mach 2, Magma and Zero, whose abilities are classified as ____ Manipulation
    and even the ones not named as such are:
    Icemen - thermokinetic manipulation
    Armor - Psyonic energy manipulation.
    Network - Technopahy basically means "technology manipulation"
    Psylocke and Shola are both telekinetics - which is basically manipulation of objects, and Psylocke also manipulates minds.
    Kitty manipulates molecular density.
    and Rogue manipulates her own body's to mimic other abilities.

only jimmy and Warpath have purely physical powers that don't manipulate some form of matter or energy.