Default forum idea: toys and other collectibles

I wanted to put forth a suggestion for a new forum for CBR (I hope this is the most appropriate place to do so). Given that many comic book readers are also collectors of related merchandise such as action figures, statues, toys, and other similar collectibles, how about a forum dedicated to discussing such items? Personally, I think it would be great to have a forum where one could ask questions, post pictures and reviews, etc.

How about it, mods?

I ain't no mod but I agree with this.
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

It has been discussed about in the past. But for now, the forum owner doesn't like adding new forums unless there is a strong topic and can generate enough traffic to hold its own. And a toys/collectibles board would probably not meet those wants.

Well, I saw a thread over in the classic comics section on superhero toys that is going on 38 pages now, so I figured that at least indicated some interest in the topic. That, and my own interest as well. But I understand the reasoning.

Understandable.
    Though are talking about this thread on the Classics baord?
    http://forums.comicbookresources.com...Superhero-Toys

It has about 567 replies over almost a 2 year period (with more than half by one poster). Which is about 26 replies a month.

Yeah, that thread was partially what inspired me to ask about a dedicated toy/collectibles subforum. My only gripe about those types of threads is that it's hard to discuss more than one subject at a time. Also, sometimes you want to discuss something other than what the current topic of the thread is, and you don't want to hijack the conversation.