Page 37 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast
    Veteran Member

What does Wanda know about "Trailer Trash"?She's lived most of her life in Europe,New York,California or (wait for it...) New Jersey which is one of the dirtiest and most poluted area's of the United States.Not to mention the crime rate.
    I think Wanda would really benefit if she started listening to Lynyrd Skynyrd (Rogue needs to blast "Freebird" in the Avengers Mansion),Molly Hatchet,.38 Special,Charlie Daniels Band (She should listen to "Uneasy Rider" a few times),the Outlaws, the Marshal Tucker Band,Blackfoot and other Southern Rock bands.
    Last edited by mikeb; 11-30-2012 at 03:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    What does Wanda know about "Trailer Trash"?She's lived most of her life in Europe,New York,California or (wait for it...) New Jersey which is one of the dirtiest and most poluted area's of the United States.Not to mention the crime rate.
    I think Wanda would really benefit if she started listening to Lynyrd Skynyrd (Rogue needs to blast "Freebird" in the Avengers Mansion),Molly Hatchet,.38 Special,Charlie Daniels Band (She should listen to "Uneasy Rider" a few times),the Outlaws, the Marshal Tucker Band,Blackfoot and other Southern Rock bands.
    She lived as a gypsy in Eastern Europe. I doubt it's like living as a model in Paris.
    We Want You! Join Us At CBR:Age of Marvels!

CBB. We March Thru Your Thread With A Million MoFos.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by marvell2100 View Post
    She lived as a gypsy in Eastern Europe. I doubt it's like living as a model in Paris.
    Wanda and Rogue probably had a similar upbringing- living on their own, running from place to place for fear of being discovered.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    Blame Morrison.

He really liked Emma, for obvious reasons. Once other writers saw how well Emma's "British Bitch Goddess persona" went over
    that became the new flavor instead of Rogue's "Dixie Superwoman" bit.

In story it was about A)Emma being Cyke's woman and B) being both on of the few Xmen
    (other than Xavier or Beast) actually qualified to teach anything to anybody and was rich on top of it.

So Emma went from being head of the Massachusetts Academy in Generation X to being a core group MVP.
    I'm really not a fan of the "Blonde Icy Sex Goddess" bit that seemed WAAAAY to prevalent in comics for a while. Seemed less like characters and more like playing out personal fetishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sighphi View Post
    The Sleepers were Hitler's plan and those happen right when the war was about to end. I got to find the date when Strucker was sent off.
    No, it was the Skull's, which was part of the reason the Third Sleeper was shaped like the Skull's head.

And look, it's all user generated, but according to Wiki, according to Comicvine, according to marvunapp, it's the Skull.
    The Punisher: Iím going to cauterize your rectum, sealing it shut, so when you turn those delicious Pink Pantsô Fruit Pies into waste products the bilirubin in your feces will leach into your bloodstream and youíll die screaming! And Iíll watch while having sex with this grateful prostitute!

Trussed-Up Hooker: Blueberry are my favorite!

In other words, what StoneGold said.
    -Expletive Deleted

Check out my travel site, Geekations.com

Quote Originally Posted by SayOcean View Post
    You aren't reading it correctly
    Or you didn't write it right. If you're doing an SAT test question based on the scenario you set up, that's what you wrote.
    The Punisher: Iím going to cauterize your rectum, sealing it shut, so when you turn those delicious Pink Pantsô Fruit Pies into waste products the bilirubin in your feces will leach into your bloodstream and youíll die screaming! And Iíll watch while having sex with this grateful prostitute!

-Expletive Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Codah View Post
    LOL. I know this was a mistake but it reads HILARIOUSLY.
    Fuck. It was.
    "Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice!"
    Fiction is a fickle thing. It all depends on the next word that is written.
    ďThe power to do good is also the power to do harm.Ē ó Milton Friedman

Scarlet Witch, My #1 =) CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    In the Case of that scene between Wanda and Rogue's conflict with each other my friend Mikeb, Wanda was under the control of the Red Skull, so that lead Wanda to be so mean to Rogue.
    "While I live... and until I die... I am an Avenger !"

Scarlet Witch - Avengers Vol. 1 - #84

http://s25.postimg.org/3y3o4h933/Sca...An_Avenger.png

The outfits in this comic still look atrocious.

That is all.
    Olivier Coipel - The best damned artist on the planet!

Shout out to Kev Walker! You're doing a hell of a job!

Find & follow me on Twitter & Instagram. Check out arfguy

Scarlet Witch, My #1 =) CJStriker's Avatar

Thumbs up Thanks, both of you.

As usual you do a great job of putting things into perspective. Good post.
    Thanks Allot Bro.

Quote Originally Posted by airdreams View Post
    Thanks.

And the cliched black-and-white Manichaeistic superheroes are beyond boring imo. Her moral ambiguity and walking the fine line between hero and villain is the reason I like her. The same goes for other "grey" characters.
    Thanks Airdreams, Emma Frost is a Very interesting Character and I would not want her any other way but the Shades of Grey kind of Character. Emma is a Bad Girl hero that can do good, but will cross the line if she has too, that is what I like about her!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Emma_Frost.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	55.4 KB 
ID:	105076
    "While I live... and until I die... I am an Avenger !"

Scarlet Witch - Avengers Vol. 1 - #84

http://s25.postimg.org/3y3o4h933/Sca...An_Avenger.png

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by StoneGold View Post
    Or you didn't write it right. If you're doing an SAT test question based on the scenario you set up, that's what you wrote.
    The avengers forum is more like PSAT levels, I changed accordingly

Lol joking

but don't stress about it, loosen up

Go read disassembled
    Last edited by SayOcean; 11-30-2012 at 04:55 PM.

Beginning made little sense, if to violently react to mutants people need to be hypnotized. Red Skull acting was over the top, but that made it real enjoyable. Rogue too. Wanda on the other hand is boring. She really needs something to make her personality interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by SayOcean View Post
    but don't stress about it, loosen up

Go read disassembled
    Oh, the irony. Physician, heal thyself.

-Expletive Deleted

Chaotically Neutral Monty_Cristo's Avatar

she and her brother have been described as eurotrash. maybe Wanda was projecting.
    60% percent of the time, Ant-Man beats Doom every time

Veteran Member

If the 'Skull has 2 cranium, why isn't his head bloated like the leader?