Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    No he doesn't as he wanted to send them back.
    jean read wolverine's mind. he thinks beast is a hero for messing with the fabric of time. and she is also grossed out from reading the rest of his mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiolino View Post
    ...do you actually read the comics???
    I'm asking the same thing about you.

pg.16 (Verbatim) "Okay , you all listen up! Hank's Obviously going through a thing and Not Thinkin' straight. So we're gonna figure out how to put ya back where ya belong and forget this ever-- (Cue in T.Jeans TP knock out scene) -Logan

Quote Originally Posted by graffiX View Post
    Yeah makes you wonder if Bendis has a plan, or is just using stuff and ignoring continuity.
    With all the talk lately about alternate realities, I had been thinking about the... Doom anchors where they called? That showed up in X-Factor (And I guess before that in FF). Those and the forever cristal thing featured in Avengers Forever are the two official ways in which you can change the Marvel past without splitting the timeline. So I guess he may have a plan.

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    jean read wolverine's mind. he thinks beast is a hero for messing with the fabric of time. and she is also grossed out from reading the rest of his mind.

Doesn't change the fact he still wanted to send them back now does it.

Sounds good. But is there anything that we haven't expected to happen before? And still no explanation for the idiotic "mutant genocide"?
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

Quote Originally Posted by Leirus View Post
    So they are using the Doom devices. So no alternate timelines being created. So if one of the O5 gets killed the timeline will change, as it happened in X-Factor. Hmmm.
    I'm not familiar on Dooms Devices and Reed Richards when it comes to time but I think it'll still cause an issue... well at least according to Bendis and where his GoTG will come in to play later in 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    I'm not familiar on Dooms Devices and Reed Richards when it comes to time but I think it'll still cause an issue... well at least according to Bendis and where his GoTG will come in to play later in 2013
    The Doom anchors (Let us call them that) are used to change a timeline's past affecting its future instead of creating a new timeline. For example, in X-Factor the people from a twisted future were using them to kill people in their past (our present), so their descendents would vanish from existence. So Beast is affecting the timeline instead of having plucked them from an alternate timeline, and any changes made may threaten the whole structure of reality.

Last time that happened in a big way was when Legion traveled back to the 616 past and killed Xavier by mistake. He had been powering up to kill our Xavier and not an alternate one, and the resultant space-time quake cracked the Mk'Kraan cristal and nearly caused the universe to be obliterated. So I guess a crack in the Mk'Kraan would be a job for the GotG.

Teen!jean has TP all of sudden now. What a funny deus ex machina.

Quote Originally Posted by airdreams View Post
    Teen!jean has TP all of sudden now. What a funny deus ex machina.
    Or its the second issue and could be explained later.

Oh right, this is the internet. Carry on

Anyone else think that mini skull thing Kitty was looking at is a bit of a tease at what Beast might become? Some kind of giant yeti or something?

I really enjoyed the first issue, but this issue doesn't really cut it. The main problem with this comic is that it spends all of its time with the characters not taking action. Instead they ruminate on what is going on, which is boring and clunky.

I wrote a lengthier review using some imagery from the book here if anyone cares to take a gander.
    I write comic book reviews every Wednesday using pages from each book. Check it: Is It Good?: All the Best Books of the Day Reviewed!

Does anyone else hear Fred's voice, from Scooby Doo, when they read Angel?

Quote Originally Posted by CHOX View Post
    Does anyone else hear Fred's voice, from Scooby Doo, when they read Angel?
    Insanity! I hear an affluent prep voice.
    I write comic book reviews every Wednesday using pages from each book. Check it: Is It Good?: All the Best Books of the Day Reviewed!

Hey gang, I'm completely worthless in this arc, and might just die!

Quote Originally Posted by CHOX View Post
    Hey gang, I'm completely worthless in this arc, and might just die!
    lol that's pretty funny. Now that you mention it...killing old Angel could destroy everything Remender has done with the character lately. OMG!

Quote Originally Posted by dbcb314 View Post
    Or its the second issue and could be explained later.

Oh right, this is the internet. Carry on
    do you remember what other telepathics suffered when their power first manifested?