Default Repowered Mutants.

Just need to know. Well i've read AVX (God still confused about it but it did made me look at Cyke a different way) Ok i know there are new mutants new but i just need to know if the ones that was de-powered are re-powered again.

Sorry i know i'm late but hey been processing with my new unit in Camp Casey Korea.

So just a little help in this department.

Doesn't look like any of them got repowered. The only one who's gotten any focus since AVX ended is Dani Moonstar, and she didn't display any mutant powers in the last issues of New Mutants vol. 3. Also Bunn has said in interviews that he's writing her as a non-powered human in Fearless Defenders.

So it looks like only new mutants are popping up, no one is getting repowered. Of course at this point the only important depowered mutants who are still depowered are Blob, Jubilee and Dani.

It was specifically stated that no mutants were repowered by the Phoenix, but alas, it was in an interview, not in a comic. I do not have a link, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Leirus View Post
    It was specifically stated that no mutants were repowered by the Phoenix, but alas, it was in an interview, not in a comic. I do not have a link, sorry.
    Thanks but it would be better to see re-powered mutants back and used, some for X-Villains and others also.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter F. View Post
    Doesn't look like any of them got repowered. The only one who's gotten any focus since AVX ended is Dani Moonstar, and she didn't display any mutant powers in the last issues of New Mutants vol. 3. Also Bunn has said in interviews that he's writing her as a non-powered human in Fearless Defenders.

So it looks like only new mutants are popping up, no one is getting repowered. Of course at this point the only important depowered mutants who are still depowered are Blob, Jubilee and Dani.
    Hey thanks but it would make since even when i read AVX last issue and saying mutants are popping up again that would say that the x-gene was re-powered instead of just getting new mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggs View Post
    Thanks but it would be better to see re-powered mutants back and used, some for X-Villains and others also.
    I would love that too, but it is sadly not what happened. All the mutants showing up are new ones (Shark girl, Eye boy, Jack the petty thief, Eva the time manipulator and the kid who heals...

Praiseworthy Analyst Emerald_616's Avatar

I want Wind Dancer back!!!!!
    "Claremazons are made to be punished." - jarrod

Essential reading

"Prettier than you"- Remy Shiver's Avatar

I want the Blob back, just to see his skin rip open with mounds of fat plopping out.

I find it to be a complete bummer that the P5 couldn't repower their friends. I was hoping off panel Magik was able to hook Dani back up, or Colossus could have un-vamped and re-powered Jubes.

It's only a matter of time before some of these de-powered mutants regain their mutant abilities.
    Now that AvX is over and the Phoenix Force is seemingly dissipated, Hope is pretty much useless and without purpose. It might be cool if she were develop a new ability or whatnot, to re-power or reactivate the mutant gene in de-powered mutants... at least it would give her something to do.
    PaperArt
    XPOTM, 6/12

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sonic View Post
    It's only a matter of time before some of these de-powered mutants regain their mutant abilities.
    Now that AvX is over and the Phoenix Force is seemingly dissipated, Hope is pretty much useless and without purpose. It might be cool if she were develop a new ability or whatnot, to re-power or reactivate the mutant gene in de-powered mutants... at least it would give her something to do.
    Who needs Hope? Sage is back. First stop: Moonstar.
    PAD's All-New, All-Different X-Factor: From The Beginning
    X-Poster of the Month & Year: (August) 2012 | March 2013
    Come to Deathstrike & .A²: Mutant League Champions 2013

Quote Originally Posted by .A² View Post
    Who needs Hope? Sage is back. First stop: Moonstar.
    Sage Yes..Hope No

Quote Originally Posted by Leirus View Post
    I would love that too, but it is sadly not what happened. All the mutants showing up are new ones (Shark girl, Eye boy, Jack the petty thief, Eva the time manipulator and the kid who heals...
    I could just make a list of who i would love to see back.

Sage is our only hope.