Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    You're a good person, I don't care what Siriel and Sharp say about you.*
    I'm very confused..
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

DOOM DEMANDS MORE NACHOS!

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    I'm very confused..
    You fixed you spoiler, and then I was kidding with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    but I am sure there will be some time manipulation thing to fix that.. otherwise the writers would be REAL dicks for making this happen.
    Especially with how totally off the cuff it was. Usually shows give more build-up. Here, it was like someone's contract negotiations failed.

The corner of Marvel UK & Earth 2 Northern Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Important question:

Which versions of which characters? Powered Olivia? Powered Peter? Powered Sam? Powered Dean? Can Sam and Dean call Cas and/or Death?

Peter is pretty intrinsic to the core Fringe plot - without him, there wouldn't BE a Fringe plot, or Fringe events, or anything else. Walter also wouldn't be involved, and without those two, no Fringe cases, if they happened at all, would ever get solved.

Now, if you wanted to replace the entire continuity with the characters - Peter and Olivia are Winchesters, know Bobby, etc., Sam is Walter's kid and Dean is a cortexaphan baby, I'd give the advantage to the smarter ones. Sam's clever, but Peter's a low-end comic-book genius.
    No powers just skills, Winchesters take on the Scifi while Pete & Olivia take on the Supernatural but then again,I would like to see Sam & Olivia with their powers again so do both scenarios
    RedWinter
    Courage is being scared to death & still saddling up.
    Moving to the corner of Marvel UK & Earth 2

Well, given that...

No powers: Peter and Olivia do better in SN-verse than Sam and Dean to in Fringe. Peter, especially, is MUCH smarter than anyone on Supernatural, with low-end comic genius feats, and since everything on that show is "with prep", he's going to be able to come up with some nasty crap. Likewise, Sam, while smart, isn't anywhere close to Peter's level, and isn't going to come up with as many good solutions as Peter. That said, Walter does do most of the Fringe thinking, so it's not like it's totally hopeless. Sam and Dean are certainly more impressive physically than the Fringers, but then, Fringe very rarely comes down to HtH.

With powers: Sam's TK is useful, but Olivia is a teleporting, telepathic, pyrokinetic dimension-dumper. She's be badass in most comics. Against the SN cast of baddies, she could do some nasty shit.

I always wondered..Sam's powers..can he use them on normal folk? As in, could he TK toss someone across the room? Or did they need to be demons? Since he only really ever used it on demons save for that one episode in the first season. He never even used it on other monsters and at times it would of been helpful.

Likewise I have to ask about Olivia's powers. I know in the arena they'd all function fine, but in the Supernatural-verse would they? I'm mostly talking about the dimensional travel. I thought it was only possible because the layers between the two universes was thin thanks to what Walter did. I'm also not sure if it's something that could easily be used in the heat of battle. Of course if we're granting powers then spoilers:
    Peters Observer powers will come in handy
    end of spoilers.
    Last edited by Surtur; 12-20-2012 at 06:58 AM.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

Yeah, as I recall, the dimensional travel was restricted between A and B.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.