Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tactile Telekinesis stephens2177's Avatar

Default superfamily pic from brett booth

I think his superboy is done the best,but i love seeing pics with these three at the same time.

enjoy

That's pretty great! I love the Superboy TK aura.

Wow.....that's just freakin' pretty. I love how everyone looks here, but I especially LOVE how he did Superman her with the action pose and how well he drew the suit (seriously, one of the best suits I've seen)

Thank you so much for posting this Stephens :)

Yw,bretts blog is loaded with great pics from him,this one stood out to me,cause the SUPER family are my favorites.

I wish someone would color this..hint,hint.

I also like kons TK aura.

Pretty nice.

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    I wish someone would color this..hint,hint.
    Sometimes Brett does colour them himself when he's making them into prints.

We'll Be Waiting For You godzilla2099's Avatar

Wow. I love it!

That would make a great wallpaper or statue

That is a great pic. I love how he drew Superman here. Seeing all three members of the super family in one shot is justgreat. Awesome pic!

Can some one explain to me what Kon's TK is? I don't know much of anything about Superboy

Quote Originally Posted by HXHAlex View Post
    Can some one explain to me what Kon's TK is? I don't know much of anything about Superboy
    Basically- at least as Lobdell explained it, dunno if DeFalco is doing something different- Kon's mind & thoughts are spread throughout his entire body, not just in his brain. By touching something he can thus spread his thoughts into it and then that allows him to affect it telekinetically.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneNecromancer View Post
    Basically- at least as Lobdell explained it, dunno if DeFalco is doing something different- Kon's mind & thoughts are spread throughout his entire body, not just in his brain. By touching something he can thus spread his thoughts into it and then that allows him to affect it telekinetically.
    Okay, did Old 52 Superboy have this?

Most of that is right,but kon has TTK,which mimics physical abilities,and also lets you have a stronger and more direct controlover what you touch,also he has full TK,so he can movethings without touching them,and his new sensory ability is exactly how he described it,his mind spread through his body,when in contact with something he can spread it outward through his TTK,so he can see a entire island ,see bart run fast,and all the while learning instantly everything.

No,pre 52 kon,before geoff had the straight TTK powers,and after geoff didnt have those,just a limited version of dismantling ,shielding,and blasting things.

Thanks for the info guys

Pretty cool.

But I'm bummed that there's no Krypto.
    "Everything hs changed. ‘Dark’ entertainment now looks like hysterical, adolescent, ‘Zibarro’ crap." - Morrison, 2008.
    retrowarbird.blogspot.com

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post

I think his superboy is done the best,but i love seeing pics with these three at the same time.

enjoy
    I'm too busy worrying about Kara's spine, the poor thing. Although she's got that third boob instead of a ribcage, so I guess that's something. I bet Superboy looked really great before he got cropped out of the frame so unceremoniously. Where's the 90's fold out cover when we really need it?

Oh I get it now, The Super Family is playing the Fart Game! That's hip and edgy, probably dark too.

Maybe DC should put together a workshop to help these guys get over their fear of feet, then they wouldn't have to hide them so often. I wonder why Superman's fist is smaller than his forearm, especially since it's closer to the viewer. That's not how foreshortening works.

No need to set up a fist drawing workshop though, Booth's got those on lock. Out of 6 visible hands, five are fists and three of those are exactly the same. On the other hand, I guess making a fist goes hand in hand with great farts, so maybe I should cut him some slack.
    Last edited by The Beast; 11-28-2012 at 11:19 AM. Reason: puns is funs