Cool DBZ Trunks conspiracies?

hello once again forum goers, my friend and i had been discussing DBZ and we were wondering, why does Trunks go back in time when Cell is in his Perfect form when he could have gone back just a little farther and killed baby cell or killed cell before he was even sent? maybe they already explained and we missed something, i would understand Professor being there when cell first goes back in time but what about before? please tell me your theories whether it relates to this or has to do something else with trunks id like to hear them

...Trunks has no idea Cell existed when he went back in time. And Cell was in his original form when he arrived.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    ...Trunks has no idea Cell existed when he went back in time. And Cell was in his original form when he arrived.
    Also, DBZ Time Travel only makes an alternate timeline since the events in the main timeline didn't change Trunks's future any.
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

Have Robot, Will Smash Iron_twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Also, DBZ Time Travel only makes an alternate timeline since the events in the main timeline didn't change Trunks's future any.
    Yeah...That's really the gist of things.

At least he killed his timeline version of Cell before some random timeline gets itself screwed over thanks to more time travel.
    "This is the energy that caused the extinction of your race! Now die again!"-Musashi Tomoe

It's better to burn out, than to fade away!-The Kurgan

Please.........I go through everyone's trash.-The Question

"I said, I'm singing a song. And when someone's singing a song, YOU DON'T SHOOT THEM!"-Kenji Endo

Quote Originally Posted by shazam_man View Post
    why does Trunks go back in time when Cell is in his Perfect form
    He didn't. He left when Cell was yet to reveal himself, and arrived three years before the Androids awakened.

when he could have gone back just a little farther and killed baby cell or killed cell before he was even sent?
    He didn't even know about Cell's existence before going back in time.

i would understand Professor being there when cell first goes back in time
    Cell never went back in time.
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtheboring, at LJ, on the subject of LotR fanfiction
    At this point, if they hooked up a generator to Prof. Tolkien's grave, the spinning would power half of Europe.

It's like hydroelectric power, only evil. ;)
    http://www.unsolvedmysteries.com/usm393671.html

Quote Originally Posted by Vaiyt View Post
    Cell never went back in time.
    Incorrect. Cell got in the main timeline by killing an alternate Trunks and stealing his time machine. "Present" Cell was destroyed before his completion. The Cell from Trunks' future got killed by Future Trunks after the Androids.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

Just enjoy the show, it's to ridiculous to follow lol

Incorrect. Cell got in the main timeline by killing an alternate Trunks and stealing his time machine. "Present" Cell was destroyed before his completion. The Cell from Trunks' future got killed by Future Trunks after the Androids.
    This basically. The Cell that was the Big Bad of the Cell Saga was from an alternate future.

The Cell from the main timeline got killed by Krillin and Trunks before he could even awaken.

The Cell from Trunk's timeline got killed by Trunks.

Incorrect. Cell got in the main timeline by killing an alternate Trunks and stealing his time machine.
    That, I didn't remember.
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtheboring, at LJ, on the subject of LotR fanfiction
    At this point, if they hooked up a generator to Prof. Tolkien's grave, the spinning would power half of Europe.

It's like hydroelectric power, only evil. ;)
    http://www.unsolvedmysteries.com/usm393671.html