Default Invincible vs. Superboy

who would win?

Tactile Telekinesis stephens2177's Avatar

superboy has way more.powers,but invincible.is a scrapper in his power league.invincible is a flying brick,and superboy is a TK powerhouse,if superboy used his full arsenal of.powers and went all out,he would win,if he doesnt it could go the other way 4/10 times.
    Dont mess with the "S"

Mutation is a bitch

Bring back kon-el/Conner kent

Speed feats for Invincible please?
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    superboy has way more.powers,but invincible.is a scrapper in his power league.invincible is a flying brick,and superboy is a TK powerhouse,if superboy used his full arsenal of.powers and went all out,he would win,if he doesnt it could go the other way 4/10 times.
    Even going all out doesn't guarantee victory for Superboy. What are Superboys best durability feats?

Quote Originally Posted by Ood Omega View Post
    Speed feats for Invincible please?
    At the very least he's done things like having his girlfriend be laying on top of him and him getting up, shutting off the lights, and then returning to back under her so fast she didn't even know he'd moved at all.

On top of that I don't think Nu Superboy has the power to really hurt him much.
    Last edited by Surtur; 12-26-2012 at 07:39 AM.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

I'm searching for speed feats for Invincible and came up with this one.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Invincible_069_007.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	100.9 KB 
ID:	106322

Hopefully I can find some better ones.
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

Nah, that's not the one Surtur is talking about.

Also, here's this one, I managed to find:

As an unrelated side note, the idea of a father son duo playing catch with a ball thrown around the earth is just adorable.
    Last edited by Hazard; 12-26-2012 at 08:21 AM.

I think this one is a bit better

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Invincible20-Page12.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	104.2 KB 
ID:	106326

Invincible's flight speed is usually depicted as FTL. His fighting speed is somewhat lower than that, but still pretty damn fast.
    The dreams and ideas of free men are as an army of shadows, and as impossible to strike down...
    "Yes, you're better than you ever were, but I'm still me."

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Decent speed feat came from Invincible fighting Conquer.

Cecil flat out said the only reason he hadn't dropped every superhero he had on Conquer and Mark via teleporter was because, by the time they'd warped in, Mark and Conquer would have been five miles away.

That's hellah fast.

How powerful is Nu52 Superboy anyway?
    Nik Hasta: "I'm not a ninja dammit!"

Respect the Mamudo Children!
    Follow me on Tumblr!

Status Quo Cowards Thanos Classic's Avatar

At this point invincible speed blitzs and oneshots superboy. Even giving superboy free reign to pummel in this case would just result in him breaking his own knuckles.
    Batman should call Superman or Wonderwoman to put an end to Crime in Gotham Forever. It'd only take about 3 minutes...

Tactile Telekinesis stephens2177's Avatar

Nu SB doesnt really have a plethira of feats like invincible,maybe thats because he is only lil over a year issue wise,or it could be that they have kept him away from the normal SUPER feat show that kal and kara live in every issue,kon is closer to street level than the others.

NuSB has taken supergirls speedblitzs onslaught and stillable to catch her fist,and blast her enough to stop her cold.
    he has also pushed kid flash faster than his own speed could.keep up with him using his TTK.
    those are probably his best speed feats,he has other power feats besides that,but not the years of issues invincible has .
    Dont mess with the "S"

Mutation is a bitch

Bring back kon-el/Conner kent