Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Pixar Rocket Raccoon!!! Jaded Devil's Avatar

Actually, you know who I'd love to see on the magic side of things? Snowbird or Talisman from Alpha Flight. Since Puck is getting a new team and Northstar's back with the X-Men, there's no reason to not spread the Alpha love out a little further. Plus, it might be interesting to see how Val handles people who either subscribe to or are a part of different mythological pantheons.

And thinking more about Frankie Raye, I think bringing her back would be pretty simple...the thing about god-like beings is that it's always easy to defy physics/nature with them and hit some kind of cosmic "restart switch."

Another (albeit out of left field) choice for the "Hulk" slot would be Sharon Ventura, who we last saw on an Initiative team and victim of a Skrull abduction.

If we need a "Namor" person, I'd like to see Namora before Namorita. But I'd really like to see Andromeda...blue skinned woman warrior of Atlantis (and with Defenders ties). Or, going back to what I said earlier, Marrina.

And it'd be cool if one of the "chosen ones" wasn't necessarily on the up-and-up. And I don't mean Black Cat or Diamondback...somebody who still embraces the criminal lifestyle whole hog. Somebody like Titania (who could fit a very loose "Hulk" slot) or Lady Bullseye or (for an off-kilter take) White Rabbit...characters who would struggle against their natural inclinations to fulfill this new responsibility.
    Last edited by Jaded Devil; 11-27-2012 at 01:35 PM.
    There's no sense in nonsense when the heat's hot.

Scarlet Witch, My #1 =) CJStriker's Avatar

Cool Glad to Meet you Pal!

Quote Originally Posted by timeismoney View Post
    I approve this message lol.Oh and CJ I know you as happy as i am that Wanda is back. She is my second favorite Marvel only beat out by her old man.
    Hey, Great to meet you TimeisMoney!

Glad to hear you are a Fan of Wanda's as well, that makes me Happy, always glad to meet Fans of Wanda's anytime. It is a good time for Wanda and Glad to see her back in action. Rick R. has said she is Exclusive to "Uncanny Avengers", but you never Know, changes to plans do Happen. Wanda could be the Magic powerhouse of "Fearless Defenders" (If not, would be Great to see Clea in that Role as well. Or Both of them together! SWEET! =D).

BTW, Magneto is Indeed one of my All time Favorite (if not my #1) Villian not just of Marvel, but of all times. He has been since the days of the X-men Arcade Game. Great Choose of Favorites.

"While I live... and until I die... I am an Avenger !"

Scarlet Witch - Avengers Vol. 1 - #84

http://s25.postimg.org/3y3o4h933/Sca...An_Avenger.png

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mdg1 View Post
    I can deal with that Misty has been heading into some pretty gray areas for some time now.
    Exactly. Bunn said their friendship will be tested.

I don't normally trade wait but with them being so tight lipped about the cast of characters involved I think that might just be the best option for me to gauge my interest in the book.
    Whatever works for you, but I would recommend getting the singles.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded Devil View Post
    And it'd be cool if one of the "chosen ones" wasn't necessarily on the up-and-up. And I don't mean Black Cat or Diamondback...somebody who still embraces the criminal lifestyle whole hog. Somebody like Titania (who could fit a very loose "Hulk" slot) or Lady Bullseye or (for an off-kilter take) White Rabbit...characters who would struggle against their natural inclinations to fulfill this new responsibility.
    It would be awesome if Diamondback joined, but I don't think it's too likely. A guest star appearance will be enough for me. (Especially if Songbird finally meets her. )

Glad to hear you are a Fan of Wanda's as well, that makes me Happy, always glad to meet Fans of Wanda's anytime. It is a good time for Wanda and Glad to see her back in action. Rick R. has said she is Exclusive to "Uncanny Avengers", but you never Know, changes to plans do Happen. Wanda could be the Magic powerhouse of "Fearless Defenders" (If not, would be Great to see Clea in that Role as well. Or Both of them together! SWEET! =D).
    I think Wanda will probably guest star more likely than join the team, but you never know! Rotating rosters are great for that.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by A_Nominus View Post
    Here's hoping for Satanna, Lyra, Moondragon (or Crystal, Gamora's already in Guardians), and Jubilee.
    Moondragon & Crystal of the Inhumans. Good Choices.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    It would be awesome if Diamondback joined, but I don't think it's too likely. A guest star appearance will be enough for me. (Especially if Songbird finally meets her.)
    Like I always tell you S/D, always hold out hope and maybe see if their is a way if the Creators are taking ideas from Fans on who should join. You never know what you can find on the Net.

I think Wanda will probably guest star more likely than join the team, but you never know! Rotating rosters are great for that.
    That can work for Me as wall too. :)

Sounds great as for Hulk like and Namor like characters I hope is Lyra and Loa they are great together.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    [B][SIZE=2]Like I always tell you S/D, always hold out hope and maybe see if their is a way if the Creators are taking ideas from Fans on who should join. You never know what you can find on the Net.]
    Fingers crossed! I would just burst with excitement!

Chaotically Neutral Monty_Cristo's Avatar

wake me up when they are no longer yet-to-be-named.
    60% percent of the time, Ant-Man beats Doom every time

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Monty_Cristo View Post
    wake me up when they are no longer yet-to-be-named.
    But guessing is half the fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    But guessing is half the fun!
    Totally Agree S/D, that is what is going to be the Fun of it All! In Fact, someone had a thread that had you choice the 5 you wanted to Join!

PICK 5 to fill the remaining slots of the 'Fearless Defenders'
    http://forums.comicbookresources.com...LESS-DEFENDERS

Hulk: I hope it's Lyra, since the 2 other She Hulks are already in ongoings.
    Or maybe Komodo? That would be awesome. Hey, she's green, she should count as a Hulk!

Magik: Jennifer Kale, because she didn't deserve what happened to her in NA

Cosmic: Phyla. Another character who had one of the lamest death ever and need to come back.
    Last edited by mugiwara; 11-27-2012 at 02:10 PM.
    Me: Please Marvel, give some spotlight to your 21th century creations instead of killing them every month.
    Marvel: Avengers Arena, lol!
    Classy as always, Marvel.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    Cosmic: Phyla. Another character who had one of the lamest death ever and need to come back.
    I will say this, if Phyla comes back, I know someone who will absolutely be explosively happy.

Must Get series.

I mean this has some good potential into becoming a popular series and I did enjoy Bunn's previous Marvel work. So I'm in.

Very excited for this book to get rolling. I have my preorder in. Val is a character I never really paid much attention to over the years, but I've loved her in Secret Avengers. And I'm not at all familiar with Misty Knight and Moonstar. So this will be a fun title to see as it develops. I want it to start Now!