Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 64
  1. #31
    THE SUPERIOR MEMBER! USERNAME TAKEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    5,543

    Default

    Black Panther by Jonathan Hickman.
    Adults struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life when the answer is obvious to the smallest child: because it's not real. - Grant Morrison

  2. #32
    Too Fast J/O/J/O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    All of space and time
    Posts
    1,040

    Default

    Quicksilver mini written by PAD with art by Adam Kubert.

  3. #33
    Junior Member Bionder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    432

    Default

    Gather these guys and send them to an alternate universe/world reign by supervillains. The Watchers can do this.

    - Punisher (Max) - Squad leader
    - Punisher 616
    - Ultimate Punisher
    - Punisher Noir
    - Franken-Castle ( not sure about this one, but it could be fun to see him add some muscle to the team).

    Written by Garth Ennis / Art by Marco Checchetto

  4. #34
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bionder View Post
    Gather these guys and send them to an alternate universe/world reign by supervillains. The Watchers can do this.

    - Punisher (Max) - Squad leader
    - Punisher 616
    - Ultimate Punisher
    - Punisher Noir
    - Franken-Castle ( not sure about this one, but it could be fun to see him add some muscle to the team).

    Written by Garth Ennis / Art by Marco Checchetto


    OMG F##K YEAH, but i think the 616 Punisher should be the team leader as he has more experience than max punisher as max has never really had to deal with super villains and such

    ultimate Punisher must wear his ulti avenger combat suit

    lets also add Punisher 2099 and Mabye Space Punisher

    but yeah Marco Checchetto Must Draw this

  5. #35
    Junior Member Bionder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Movieartman View Post
    OMG F##K YEAH, but i think the 616 Punisher should be the team leader as he has more experience than max punisher as max has never really had to deal with super villains and such

    ultimate Punisher must wear his ulti avenger combat suit

    lets also add Punisher 2099 and Mabye Space Punisher

    but yeah Marco Checchetto Must Draw this
    Punisher 2099 would be a good add to this team. Maybe change with Punisher Noir.

  6. #36

    Default

    An Elektra mini, written by Zeb Wells and illustrated by Clay Mann. I don't care if it is about her clipping her toenails, I'd by eleventy copies.

  7. #37

  8. #38
    Senior Member ceroxide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Earth NOW
    Posts
    1,476

    Default

    Team SFX. a 3 member team consisting of Laura (X-23) Noriko (Surge) and a revolving 3rd character. The story takes place in an alternate universe, any other than 616, 2 issues every month lasting 6 months. Every issue introduces a new 3rd partner who's name starts with the letter "F", hence the name SFX. The story would revolve around fighting a different Avenger/X-Men rogue every issue in a different country, the main focus is over the top action in 12 different famous locales across the world

    writing is done by Daniel Way; as for art, one issue is done by Ale Garza and the other by Joe Madureira every month

  9. #39
    Senior Member Tekkaman Blade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,266

    Default

    It's tough to narrow it down to just one, but here are some mini-series (or even double sized one-shots) that I wish Marvel would produce:

    Shanna the She-Devil 2 by Frank Cho (a follow-up to his 2005 volume)
    Ka-Zar by Mark Waid & Adam Kubert
    Moon Knight by Charlie Huston & Mike Deodato
    Sunfire by Larry Hama & Alan Davis

  10. #40

    Default

    Marvel Boy 2, by Grant Morrison and JG Jones

    The Eternals, by John Hickman and Dustin Weaver

    Loki, by Keiron Gillen and Dougie Braithwaite
    Check out my New Blog! Just a random assortment of ideas, thoughts, and reviews!

    http://heshouldreallyknowbetter.blogspot.com/

  11. #41
    Senior Member jameszahra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,543

    Default

    .......................
    Last edited by jameszahra; 11-28-2012 at 03:03 PM.

  12. #42
    Senior Member jameszahra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,543

    Default

    dakens revenge. daken goes after bucky for killing his mother....written by way liu and brubaker, drawn by cammo, copiel, and barberi. 10 issues

  13. #43
    Senior Member Deep_Sleeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,551

    Default

    Dream mini-series?

    I'd like to see a comic about the Inhumans trying to find a way to prevent a world ending dilemma written by Jonathan Hickman with art by Olivier Coipel.
    Olivier Coipel - The best damned artist on the planet!

    Shout out to Kev Walker! You're doing a hell of a job!

    Find & follow me on Twitter & Instagram. Check out arfguy

  14. #44
    Senior Member jameszahra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Movieartman View Post
    Mine would be a series bringing Ares (and mabye his son Alexander) back to life.


    THEN throw in Ultimate Zarda in the mix, her having somehow been pulled in to this reality


    Have it be Written by Michael Avon Oeming or Rick Remender. with art by Marko Djurdjevic or Frank Cho
    id buy this

  15. #45
    Senior Member Moriarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    3,168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tekkaman Blade View Post
    It's tough to narrow it down to just one, but here are some mini-series (or even double sized one-shots) that I wish Marvel would produce:

    Shanna the She-Devil 2 by Frank Cho (a follow-up to his 2005 volume)
    Ka-Zar by Mark Waid & Adam Kubert
    Moon Knight by Charlie Huston & Mike Deodato
    Sunfire by Larry Hama & Alan Davis
    i'd read all of these.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •