Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    On Vacation

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    How does an asian/african baby grow up to be a white dude lol?
    I was going to say Micheal Jackson (too soon?) but he isn't part Asain as far as I know.

Quote Originally Posted by sage6paths View Post
    Ok that's it I'm done with the Ultimates until someone else comes along.
    Giant Man Serum
    Just for clarity's sake, that was something Millar did at the end of Ultimates 2, when Wasp grew and stepped on Swarm (I think that was her name).
    I like Ultimate Comics. - Read them with us!

I also buy: Captain America, Avengers, FF, New Avengers, X-Factor, among others

On Vacation

Quote Originally Posted by Plawsky View Post
    Just for clarity's sake, that was something Millar did at the end of Ultimates 2, when Wasp grew and stepped on Swarm (I think that was her name).
    No I meant the way it was used. Why would Reed Richards the smartest man in the world have or would want to use a giant-man serum.

WTF is this shit, somebody please make this stop.
    This shit is a thread on a comic board full of p...erfectly nice and reasonable people one has to be nice to without any reason whatsoever. What, never seen one before? And, nah, it cannot be stopped, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Wisdom View Post
    This shit is a thread on a comic board full of p...erfectly nice and reasonable people one has to be nice to without any reason whatsoever. What, never seen one before? And, nah, it cannot be stopped, apparently.
    I don't get what you are going for here. Are you trying to troll or agreeing with me?
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine
    Bring Back Ultimate Wolverine...again!

Quote Originally Posted by sage6paths View Post
    Ok that's it I'm done with the Ultimates until someone else comes along.
    Giant Man Serum
    War-Machine Brigade
    Mind Gem
    West Coast Ultimates that is never mentioned again.
    Where is the originality?
    At least when Millar wrote Ghost Rider he made a cool backstory.
    Humprhies attitude is to bring as much of the 616 into the UU because he isn't writing the 616 Avengers.
    What is worse to you, Hulk going Giant Man, or the Ultimate Avengers going Hulk via pills?
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine

So 616 gets Black Nick and now Ultimate steals Whote Nick wtf

On Vacation

What is worse to you, Hulk going Giant Man, or the Ultimate Avengers going Hulk via pills?
    Hulk going Giant Man. The fact that he went down so fast was pretty bad. Hulk at regular size is a force to be reckoned with. He was destroying the Ultimates in Ultimates 1. Now that he was bigger he should have destroyed the whole world. Ultimate Avengers going Hulk was pretty fun but at least they went down like badasses.

Definitely the latter for me. At least the lead up to Giant Hulk was awesome. And really, even some of the stuff Humphries started there was solid; I really liked the tumor at the time. In fact, that conversation on the roof is still one of my favorite Tony moments. Unfortunately, that idea went down the crapper with absurdity.
    I like Ultimate Comics. - Read them with us!

I also buy: Captain America, Avengers, FF, New Avengers, X-Factor, among others

I agree, Hulked avengers was Millar worst idea, besides a vampire nerd hulk.
    I just hope this scorpio guy to be someone like Flumm, or the agent from Ultimate Comics Mystery 2, or even 616 Nick Fury. Please Humphries enough of villains with Family ties

Commander Dark Guard CaptainMarvell's Avatar

Good God, everytime I look this title is doing something stupid now. President Cap flying through the battle field with an American flag, Iron Patriot flying through a football stadium with football in hand, white Nick Fury, wth?? We either need a new writer or another Ultimatum that wipes out all the Ultimates. At least if they're dead, Humphries can't make them look any dumber.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMarvell View Post
    At least if they're dead, Humphries can't make them look any dumber.
    I bet he'd be up to, and suitable for, the challenge :P
    All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

Remember that one time Fury wore a white Fury disguise in Doomsday? Yeah, everything should have stopped there lol.
    Marriage Era Spidey bashers are shameful opportunists (Like you REALLY didn't enjoy a single Spidey comic in 20 years)
    Conversely, BND haters REALLY need to get over their continuity elitism already

I wonder if Humphries is aware of how many people dislike his ideas... He has to know. Or is he sitting there patting himself on the back for a job well done and just assuming that fans everywhere are praising him?
    All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

Quote Originally Posted by Balfro View Post
    I wonder if Humphries is aware of how many people dislike his ideas... He has to know. Or is he sitting there patting himself on the back for a job well done and just assuming that fans everywhere are praising him?
    He has to know. You know what makes me a little sad, I met him at Comic-Con this last summer and he was a really nice guy. Took the time to chat with me and I was looking forward to him being on the book. I still think he is a nice guy, but I wish him success somewhere else.
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine