BANNED

Default Lizard (The Amazing Spider-Man 2012) Vs King Kong (King Kong 2005)

How does this one go in Khazan?

DOOM DEMANDS MORE NACHOS!

Quote Originally Posted by KJ Stewart View Post
    How does this one go in Khazan?
    I Khazan, Lizzie should EVENTUALLY win, just because Kong can't put him down. He showed pretty impressive healing - maybe a bit better than Movie Logan's high-end feats. Lizard also seems a good bit faster. Kong's pretty big, so it might take Lizard a while to do enough damage, but I don't see why he'd have trouble DOING that much damage.

Kong eventually rips Lizard straight in half; if that doesnt work(and nothing from the movies suggests that it wouldnt) Kong just sits on him.

There's a voice, that keeps on calling me....

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan8572
    (and nothing from the movies suggests that it wouldnt)
    Absolutely right. Apart from the part where you're entirely wrong. The part where your strategies depend on Kong being able to catch someone(or -thing) that moves way, way faster than he can. Whereas Lizard can't miss.
    Yes, I know the voices aren't real. But they do have some VERY good ideas....

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Absolutely right. Apart from the part where you're entirely wrong. The part where your strategies depend on Kong being able to catch someone(or -thing) that moves way, way faster than he can. Whereas Lizard can't miss.
    How fast do you think Lizard is?

The Lizard's insane regen ensures that the only way he loses is if Kong somehow manages to restrain him for long enough to bite off his head, which seems unlikely to happen given Connors' superior speed and respectable strength.
    Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.
    The Force shall
    set me free.

Kong eats Lizard like he's a piece of Wonka's "Ever-lasting Gum".

The Lizard's regeneration is what will seriously aid him in this fight. While King Kong's strength is superior, it doesn't dwarf the Lizard's by a whole lot. And as others have already mentioned, the Lizard's speed and agility would prove to be a big nuisance for the 'Eighth Wonder of the World'. How I see this end? A scarred, bloodied Kong finally succumbs to his wounds in an area teeming with the Lizard's detached limbs--with the Lizard still very much alive and victorious.
    "I am her ending. But she, and I, and him, and them... we... matter. We lose, we love. And in so doing... we become."
    -Illyria

Are you guys serious? It's like a human fighting a gecko. Sure, the gecko's gonna scurry around dodging Kong's hands for a while, but eventually Kong's reach and size is gonna corner and get hold of Lizard, and with one giant fist squashing Lizard into paste is gonna leave Lizard open for being picked up and devoured, with every bone, limb and organ of Lizard's being chewed into a wad of mince meat, then swallowed and digested then shat out a few hours later. Once his skull, brain, heart and nervous system is ground into mush there's no way he's coming back from that.

Ends in...sex?
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

Quote Originally Posted by HulkSmash666 View Post
    Are you guys serious? It's like a human fighting a gecko. Sure, the gecko's gonna scurry around dodging Kong's hands for a while, but eventually Kong's reach and size is gonna corner and get hold of Lizard, and with one giant fist squashing Lizard into paste is gonna leave Lizard open for being picked up and devoured, with every bone, limb and organ of Lizard's being chewed into a wad of mince meat, then swallowed and digested then shat out a few hours later. Once his skull, brain, heart and nervous system is ground into mush there's no way he's coming back from that.
    Except this gecko has strength comparable to the human, so your analogy doesn't really work. And given how hideously agile and quick the Lizard is(to the point that he and Spiderman perceived everything in slow motion as they fought), he can outmaneuver Kong's attempts to grab him.

Quote Originally Posted by dupersuper
    Ends in...sex?
    NO.

Just...no.

There's a voice, that keeps on calling me....

Quote Originally Posted by dupersuper View Post
    Ends in...sex?
    That's how Godzilla was born.

True story.
    *nods*
    Yes, I know the voices aren't real. But they do have some VERY good ideas....

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    That's how Godzilla was born.

True story.
    *nods*
    Ah crap, by arranging this fight, I have inadvertently caused this movie to happen next year.