Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    What I hate is that Marvel is throwing away perfectly good characters and is expecting people to cheer them on while they continue to recycle the same ideas! Wolverine has an ongoing where he's stuck in the Savage Lands, and his WATXM is spending 5 issues stuck in the Savage Lands!

They're killing off potential and all we're gonna be stuck with is Wolverine with boobs and Kid Britain!
    Why do you keep referencing Wolverine? There are dozens of Marvel characters being featured in NOW. Again, your POV is entitled. You view them as good characters, while the rest of the world doesn't care. Stop expecting a billion dollar corporation to service your individual wants.

Btw s/d - I'm kinda expecting x23 to die in this

Quote Originally Posted by Optic Rage View Post
    Because they are good characters with legions of fans. While nobody but a handful of people in comparison care about the AA and in 5 years people won't even remember Hazmat.

It's not that complicated.

This is going to sell WAY more than Avengers Academy ever sold.
    I'm betting Hazmat survives and becomes a more interesting/popular character because of her role in this particular title.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by hacman00 View Post
    I'm betting Hazmat survives and becomes a more interesting/popular character because of her role in this particular title.
    I don't really care either way. No, wait, i actually want her to die because i hate her and she's a terrible character, but you can replace Hazmat with any of the forgettable AA brats. Nobody will care in a few years while the Jean fans are still harassing Marvel daily.

Quote Originally Posted by Home made ectoplasm View Post
    Btw s/d - I'm kinda expecting x23 to die in this
    Probably the last death.

My bet:
    Top 4 are:
    Hazmat , X-23 , Mettle , Nico
    Mettle getting really mad and sad about X-23 killing Hazmat(Mettle wasn't with Hazmat cuz of Arcade's games) so that he tries to kill X-23 but Nico sees them fighting and kills both.
    OR:
    Top 3 are:
    Hazmat , X-23 , Mettle
    ....he kills x-23.
    OR: (Day 28)
    Top 5 are:
    Hazmat , Mettle , X-23 , Darkhawk and Nico
    X-23 and Darhawk(friends) find Hazmat and Mettle and attack them. Mettle and Darkhawk die. Hazmat runs. (x-23 cant follow her cuz she is pretty hurt) Hazmar is hurt too but she manages to run for a couple hours. But X-23 still manages to find and kill Hazmat. Some minutes later Nico finds Hazmat(Hazmat tried to save Chase when he died) dead and gets upset about it , finds X-23 and kills her.
    Last edited by Captain M; 11-28-2012 at 12:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hacman00 View Post
    I would do so many things to see this... But I think it won't happen...

BANNED

Whatever, I'm leaving this thread cause I'm getting more angry the more I think about this book.

Whatever, I'm leaving this thread cause I'm getting more angry the more I think about this book.
    See you soon!

BANNED

Just don't get banned until the first issue comes out.

I don't really care either way. No, wait, i actually want her to die because i hate her and she's a terrible character, but you can replace Hazmat with any of the forgettable AA brats. Nobody will care in a few years while the Jean fans are still harassing Marvel daily.
    May I ask why?

I'm not looking to dissuade you or anything, I'm Just looking for an alternate opinion. personally I found of their complexes quite interesting, even if they have immature tendencies (so long as they try and grow out of them They're fine to me. Otherwise we get Bella Swan's *shudders*)
    Steve Rogers: You ready to follow Captain America into the jaws of death?
    James Barnes: Hell, no! The little guy from Brooklyn who was too dumb not to run away from a fight. I'm following him."

This is all the validation I need.
    The book is garbage. I hope it flops and I am ashamed at all of you interested in it.
    The book hasn't been published yet.

But that blurb is quite amusing.
    Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself.

Well if she has to die I hope her last words are, "Not like this!"

I am going to read up Avengers Academy only so i can fully appreciate the bloodbath. My bet is on Kid sentinel, he goes down first. And i would like X-23 to make it through.

I doubt we can hold you to that.

I hope it flops and I am ashamed at all of you interested in it.
    o rly?

This is all the validation I need.
    The book is garbage. I hope it flops and I am ashamed at all of you interested in it.
    I have to admire the truth in advertising showcased in that blurb. So Bravo to Marvel for that. Heh.

And just because you don't like the book or it's premise doesn't mean it's garbage or that anyone should be ashamed to like it.

I understand it royally pisses you off to see characters you like get mistreated and killed off. Just don't read or support it.
    Super Hero Squad Online - Curious Mad General - Current Rank: 1300.

True Believer - Proud Purchaser Of The Marvel Heroes Ultimate Pack!