Default most romantic scenes in anime

What is the most romantic scene in anime you can think of?

In Battle Programmer Shirase the girl wraps her legs around the guy's neck.

A N I M E

Quote Originally Posted by Kamina View Post
    ^...what?
    What he said.

Also, last minutes of the first season of Seitokai no Ichizon (so it obviously has spoilers):

Not exactly romantic, but I always enjoy Ken telling how the whole harem thing started.

Romantic in terms of love-love/kiss-kiss romance and not purely being Romantic:

The rose garden at night scene from Adolescence Apocalypse, the Utena movie. Beautiful and massively romantic.

The lake scene in Fake before they, you know, find the dead body floating in the water. Is cute.

Kaji piggybacking the dunk and puking Misato.

The shadow-tag game in Only You, the first Urusei Yatsura movie.

Rally and Bean in the morning, from Bean Bandit.

Nine tenths of Tenchi Muyo! in Love 2. Which, since it's a movie about tragic death, jealousy, paranoia, and brainwash-accomplished rape and kidnapping is really really saying something.

The pool scene where the characters sing that song from Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad. I'll have to think of more later since that's all springing to my mind...

I can't forget the moment where Hei hugs and comforts Suou in an episode of the Darker Than BLACK. Ain't it so sweet?

A N I M E

Oh, and who could forget Mamimi and Naota in FLCL? :p

About that, I lied. The Transient Guest's Avatar

Screw all you guys.

Deuces, I'm out

Edit:
    Double screw you guys because I ain't even playin. A huge part of Domon having to be the one to get inside the Devil Gundam and get Raine out was the fact that their love for each other was the only strong enough to break the DG cells control.

Then they weaponized it.

......I want to do this at my wedding.
    Last edited by The Transient Guest; 11-29-2012 at 11:01 PM.
    Siriel:
    Transient just likes to do that.

Why he keeps picking up ridiculous arguments and then try to defend them, I will never know.

In Chocolate and Vanilla, that scene where Chocolate is in Pierre's dreamscape or whatever, and there's snow falling, and oh god the romantic melancholy is over 9000!
    ...It made an impression.

Kagome and Inu Yasha's heart to heart talk after she forces herself back to his time after he blocks the well with a tree. Actually, the entire mini-arc where Inu Yasha hugs her (stealing the Shikon shards in the process) then shoves her through the well, where she realizes that she is in love with Inu Yasha (after some pissing and moaning at the thought that he hugged her just to rob her) and starts clawing at the ground of the well while trying to get back to him (him having been horribly injured when he tossed her down there), then their understated conversation about how she shares Kikyou's desire to be with Inu Yasha while he admits that being with her makes him feel calm.

Actually, any of the scenes with Inu Yasha and Kagome having some quiet time with one another. Poisoned human IY asking to rest his head in Kagome's lap and admitting that he was lying when he said that she smelled terrible to him, their conversation when going to get the some herbs to treat Sango and Kirara's poisoning where she points out that he is no longer a loner, him falling asleep curled up on her bed (though like a lot of these moments, that led to hilarity when she couldn't get any sleep that night), etc...

Also, Sesshoumaru going to a dying Kagura and admitting that he knew that she wasn't Naraku when he was looking for her.

The next page has Sesshoumaru thinking how even Tenseiga couldn't save her and then stoically asking her if she's going, to which she says "Yeah. It's fine." while staring down with a smile on her lips.
    Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 12-01-2012 at 04:39 PM.
    Fox Mr. Sinister (holding Rogue's chin): "So beautiful, yet so strong."

Fox Wolverine: "Well, I always did think I was kinda cute. Nice of you to mention it."

Official Board Ostrichizer

Am i doing this right!!!

I My Me Strawberry Eggs

A N I M E