Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Interesting fight. I'm thinking that Po's general size, and surprising speed and mobility in spite of said size, would render the seikuken somewhat ineffective. Kenichi's best bet would probably be to go for hit-and-run tactics to wear Po down. He's got the speed to pull it off and the durability to risk getting hit a few times.

In the "sit and talk" segment I'm amused as I'm imagining Po just being his excited self and wanting to hear all about Kenichi's awesome martial arts adventures while Kenichi is more interested in hearing what it's like to work in a noodle shop.

Po takes it.

I may be misremembering it, but I am pretty sure his durability is higher than what Kenichi can dish out.

Kenichi's probably stronger, but Po's durability is significantly beyond Ken's strength level. Not to mention that a full out Po is much more agile and fast enough to catch and redirect canonfire, so he can pretty much out Seikuken Kenichi. Also, whatever the heck that finger hold does.
    Fox Mr. Sinister (holding Rogue's chin): "So beautiful, yet so strong."

Fox Wolverine: "Well, I always did think I was kinda cute. Nice of you to mention it."

Official Board Ostrichizer

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Kenichi's probably stronger, but Po's durability is significantly beyond Ken's strength level. Not to mention that a full out Po is much more agile and fast enough to catch and redirect canonfire, so he can pretty much out Seikuken Kenichi. Also, whatever the heck that finger hold does.
    Apparently, it explodes you.
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Apparently, it explodes you.
    And it's even the non-gorey kind of explosion.

I wonder if Kenichi could learn it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    And it's even the non-gorey kind of explosion.

I wonder if Kenichi could learn it.
    It would be a pretty good fight. Kenichi with Ryuusei Seikuken (the dodging variety of Seikuken) is nearly impossible to be touched. He strolled calmly around, dodging rocks and debris with the tiniest of movements, when a stadium is collapsing literally on top of his head...

And Ken can dish out amazingly powerful blows for a disciple class fighter, and definitely can take more than a few hits from Po.

But Po the panda out-seikuken Kenichi easily with his blocking skills, and is far more durable.

It can go both ways, and Po probably takes it 6 out of 10 times, but they probably will both stop before the fight gets anywhere near injuring each other.

Quote Originally Posted by citizenlion View Post
    It would be a pretty good fight. Kenichi with Ryuusei Seikuken (the dodging variety of Seikuken) is nearly impossible to be touched. He strolled calmly around, dodging rocks and debris with the tiniest of movements, when a stadium is collapsing literally on top of his head...

And Ken can dish out amazingly powerful blows for a disciple class fighter, and definitely can take more than a few hits from Po.

But Po the panda out-seikuken Kenichi easily with his blocking skills, and is far more durable.

It can go both ways, and Po probably takes it 6 out of 10 times, but they probably will both stop before the fight gets anywhere near injuring each other.
    Excellent breakdown of the fight.

I wanna see Miu meet Tigress.
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

That may also go both ways too, but probably much more even. Both of them has aggressive tendencies and would probably escalate the fight to life&death (or at least injury) because neither would like to back down. Miu is at least equivalent to Ken, being much faster than Ken and far more skillful in terms of techniques, but much less durable and lacks hitting power (her strongest attack does nothing to foes that Ken two-hit-KOed).

So basically two fast, technique fighters with aggressive personalities... yea, that will be bad...

By the way, I have to say, I love Po, and I love Kenichi, there are something about both of these characters that calm you down and make you happy

Tigress is a kitty so expect less of a fight, and more of Miu trying to pet her until Tigress gets enraged.
    Liked Deadpool before it was cool...