Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Veteran Member Juggernaut Punch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jarrod View Post
    Frenzy wants the respect of the X-Men, to be treated like an equal and thought of as hero, as she was in AOX. She craves that sort of inclusion, which going on the run with most of the people she can't stand (Scott, Emma, Magneto) would do little to really accomplish.

I'd agree she's probably not on the best path to what she wants by being a gym coach though. She needs to be on an active team, but not a morally ambiguous one (so Uncanny and both X-Forces are out).
    Good point. Liu ought to use her on Astonishing, that'd be fun.

I'd be a whole lot more into the team if it was Gambit, Frenzy, Chamber, Karma, Cece and Vampire Jubilee. Even Northstar could stay if he reverted to his true self (ie: an asshole).
    YES. Its one of two cases (the other being crazy Po) where I am rallying for the return of Austen characterizations.

Excellent team!
    wood / bkv / coipel / pichelli / staples / del mundo
    flagship x-men // avengers undercover // saga // private eye

She'd bring more to the team than Eva and Afro Samurai

True Superior Spider-Man Kurolegacy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stussyjones View Post
    So basically the only team that the gold side x men have that go out and protect a world tha hates and fears them is Atonishing Xmen Smh gold side can do better then that
    Well based on their appearance in the upcoming January Superior Spider-Man and All New X-Men, they seem to have another team consisting of Wolverine, Kitty, Beast, Iceman and Storm.
    Holding out for a Peter/Miles team up.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter F. View Post
    She'd bring more to the team than Eva and Afro Samurai
    A ham sandwich brings more to the team dynamic than them two.

I've had to explain it multiple times to different posters as to why Frenzy didn't side with Cyclops during Schism, that I don't think I can be bothered to explain it again.

At least jarrod understands Frenzy's motivations.

With Emma out of the picture she and Scott are now free to be together. <3

Frenzy would be an amazing addition to the Extinction Team. It's tragic she didn't join the team from jump.
    "That's how it happened on Earth 141 where BOTA was written by Headmasters Claremont, Milligan and Carey." - Jarrod

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Well based on their appearance in the upcoming January Superior Spider-Man and All New X-Men, they seem to have another team consisting of Wolverine, Kitty, Beast, Iceman and Storm.
    That's the entire senior staff at the school. What will happen if a problem comes up on a school night or during prom?
    Frenzy ought to be teamed with an established hero, some of the older kids and sent out as part of the recruit team.

Quote Originally Posted by DATNIGG View Post
    Shes strong enough to go toe to toe with she hulk thats pretty strong... shes no juggernaut but they need some muscle on there team
    (
    Which is strange. Wiki says she's about as strong as Spider-Man.
    "Cyclops is gonna fry for what he did. Can't wait!" - Cancerous

Quote Originally Posted by MagSeven View Post
    I got that info from comicvine guess it depends which one is more reliable between comicvine or wiki

both can be edited by anyone & can have problems... though I would think shes certainly stronger than spiderman...

I have to look at her feats again

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    There are quite a few mutants falling through the cracks of Marvel Now that I'd think would make perfect sense to join Cyke's team. Frenzy is on the top of the list, and, since Bendis mainly knows how to write bricks and street levelers, she falls right smack in the middle of his confort zone. She could be his mutant, female Luke Cage. Now, aside from muscle, I do think Cyke's new team could use some more brains, and since Beast is Wolverine's throw rug, and Forge and Nemesis are going to be hanging around with Cable, I guess Prodigy would fit in with Scott's team (did he get his powers back?) Hellion is another who'd fit well with the X-Team, maybe Surge also. Gambit. Really, the problem is that Bendis doesn't delve much into previous stories and motivations, otherwise Scott would already be ahead a sizable team.

Peace
    I think Prodigy is re-powered, and i hope the same for Wind-Dancer too and others.

I'd be for it in the end, as I would enjoy seeing more of her feelings about Cyclops and Magneto. I also think Magneto is especially interesting when forced to confront the people who knew him best in his past incarnations. But I don't think it's a perfect fit.

Old Frenzy, sure. She's trying to be the person she was in AOX though, new Brotherhood would be a step back for her.

Really, she should just replace Warbird in AXM.
    I'd love to see Frenzy vs. Karma, and Frenzy vs. CeCe. Frenzy needs stubborn, strong-willed and even unpleasant female characters to bounce off of - like Jean Grey in Eve of Destruction, which was why Gage's Rogue was a terrible choice because she was so "mature" and pliant that Frenzy coulnd't get any decent beats.

Equally Frenzy vs. Magik, and Frenzy vs. Emma, might be good, but as others have already said, the Extinction Team's history isn't going to be very accessible to her so her inclusion might feel quite artificial.

Quote Originally Posted by MagSeven View Post
    Given the similarity of their powers, I'd say more in the Luke Cage level (25 tons, last I checked) which is still a far cry from She-Hulk's range (75-90 tons). As I said, she's no Colossus, but still useful in a team lacking muscle as much as Cyclops' seems to be.

Peace

I would love to see Frenzy on the Extinction Team. I think she would fit right in as a former acolyte who doesn't mind getting her hands dirty. Plus, Cyclops being single definitely adds more room for drama. So I think it could work perfectly. But for that reason, I think Marvel won't do it. It just makes too much sense.

Besides, has Marvel really revealed anything about Frenzy's status in Marvel NOW! She was a major player in X-men Legacy for a while, but then she sort of faded into obscurity. I hope she doesn't stay that way. She's become a much better character since Age of X and I hope Marvel doesn't let that go to waste.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

X-men Supreme