Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
    MXAAGVNIEETRO were right The Black Guardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I think anyone would be upset if they found out the second girl in a row you tried getting with ended up a construct.

If I were Steve I'd have all sorts of tests run on Sharon just in case. Ya never know.
    Oh definitely. Fool me twice, and all that... Guy must have been really hard-up if two women he knows rather well turned out to be constructs.

And yeah... Especially since Sharon has history of being replaced with an LMD and strong connections to SHIELD.
    COEXIST | NOEXIST

ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelCipher
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Guardian View Post
    To him it was Wanda. He even seemed kind of upset when it appeared it wasn't.
    Yes. But it wasn't.

In that if he knew it was a Wanda construct, he wouldn't have been seduced by it. Although for that matter, the question of whether or not he would have been seduced by it at all if not for the mind-altering elements of Avengers Disassembled. Again, Falcon got turned into Snap. It wasn't a time for people acting rationally.
    The Punisher: Iím going to cauterize your rectum, sealing it shut, so when you turn those delicious Pink Pantsô Fruit Pies into waste products the bilirubin in your feces will leach into your bloodstream and youíll die screaming! And Iíll watch while having sex with this grateful prostitute!

Trussed-Up Hooker: Blueberry are my favorite!

In other words, what StoneGold said.
    -Expletive Deleted

Check out my travel site, Geekations.com

Oh definitely. Fool me twice, and all that... Guy must have been really hard-up if two women he knows rather well turned out to be constructs.

And yeah... Especially since Sharon has history of being replaced with an LMD and strong connections to SHIELD.
    If memory serves, he was with Diamondback. That was the Red Skull trying to capitalize off the hell of Disassembled. I think. Pretty sure. Been a while since I read it. And even then, it was an ex trying to make nice nice with him. Not exactly outside the bounds of polite civilization.
    The Punisher: Iím going to cauterize your rectum, sealing it shut, so when you turn those delicious Pink Pantsô Fruit Pies into waste products the bilirubin in your feces will leach into your bloodstream and youíll die screaming! And Iíll watch while having sex with this grateful prostitute!

-Expletive Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by StoneGold View Post
    Uh huh. This ain't offensive to no one at all. Nope.

Now, I realize that Majinoaw is nobody, but can you imagine the unholy shitstorm if Tony Harris had written this?
    There wouldn't be one. The way this character was written was horrible and shameful - not all characters. I gave great examples of women embracing their sexuality and showing class. Catwoman, Domino - even Psylocke back in the 90s....

She Hulk was dragging her tongue after Wolverine like she was the female version of Tucker Max. I read that issue and was shocked and appalled. It was disgusting.
    Check out the O.A.W. Report at www.majinoaw.blogspot.com. You want to see why I say the things I do or understand what's in my head... this is the place to go.

Yes, because all women who have sex are whores. Good to know you're planning on becoming a Republican congressman.
    Stop being insulting to other posters and stick to the facts. We're not talking about all women. We're talking about a very slanted portayal of one character that we don't care for. Not all. This is how things get taken out of context and out of hand. If this continues I'll ask the mods to shut down this thread.
    Check out the O.A.W. Report at www.majinoaw.blogspot.com. You want to see why I say the things I do or understand what's in my head... this is the place to go.

MXAAGVNIEETRO were right The Black Guardian's Avatar

Yes. But it wasn't.
    That's beside the point. It happening at all establishes that he is the type that would (under the right circumstances) be with two people in short succession. I'm even wondering... could those have been mere hours apart?

Anyway, I'm still sticking with the idea that she (Mageth, the Dark Elf babe) was magically seducing Steve, until it's said otherwise.
    COEXIST | NOEXIST

ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelCipher
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Look, when your an international man of mystery, shagging's just part of the job. Yeah, baby! Sharon's an agent of SHIELD, I'm sure she understands.

That's beside the point. It happening at all establishes that he is the type that would (under the right circumstances) be with two people in short succession. I'm even wondering... could those have been mere hours apart?

Anyway, I'm still sticking with the idea that she (Mageth, the Dark Elf babe) was magically seducing Steve, until it's said otherwise.
    He's worhty enough to lift Thor's Hammer, yet he can't resist the charms of an elf to be faithful to his woman? Brotha please. He knew what he was doing.

But not overlapping, which would make all the difference.

-Expletive Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Majinoaw View Post
    He's worhty enough to lift Thor's Hammer, yet he can't resist the charms of an elf to be faithful to his woman? Brotha please. He knew what he was doing.
    Thor's been seduced multiple times. That's like the entire reason the Enchantress exists.

-Expletive Deleted

Thor's been seduced multiple times. That's like the entire reason the Enchantress exists.
    Thor fell in love with the Echantress. Cap wasn't seduced. He willingly cheated on his woman. Stop denying the facts.

But not overlapping, which would make all the difference.
    Do they need to be touching elbows. The man proves his point. My goodness just admit Cap was wrong. Admit he cheated on Sharon!!!!

Thor fell in love with the Echantress. Cap wasn't seduced. He willingly cheated on his woman. Stop denying the facts.
    Enchantress and her sister have used magic to seduce Thor several times.

So being worthy to wield Thors hammer doesn't necessarily translate to any sort of immunity towards that sort of thing. Though I suppose it's possible Thor wasn't trying all that hard to resist.

I have to say that this is fascinating to watch. Cap Fascist is being criticized for having sex and infidelity. Wow, this is crazy and awesome. I don't know what to say this, but carry on.

o

The last time, yes. Every other time? It's just you trolling. And lying. So yay!

-Expletive Deleted