Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Futurist Detective TonyStark1012's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DiceRoll View Post
    Actually, I believe at the end Thor and Tony mention Sharon as Steve is making out with the elf girl.
    Exactly. He made out with her. He didn't sleep with her. That is and was an misconception.
    "That's not just "one man"! That's TONY FREAKING STARK. You're intel should've warned us that he was James Bond and "Q" wrapped in the same guy!" Cobra

Quote Originally Posted by TonyStark1012 View Post
    Exactly. He made out with her. He didn't sleep with her. That is and was an misconception.
    Was it right? Was it him being unfaithful? We crucify Tony Stark for such things, but Steve Rogers, the paragon of sanctity in America gets a free pass. Steve fathered a child ... for goodness sakes... out of wedlock... not a big deal to you and me, but Capt. America... come on. The bias is clear and true and Steve's morals are bankrupt.
    Check out the O.A.W. Report at www.majinoaw.blogspot.com. You want to see why I say the things I do or understand what's in my head... this is the place to go.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyStark1012 View Post
    Yeah this is what I remember... Them kissing once... And it was her who kissed him

Correct me if I'm wrong... Can someone post a pic of the deed in question

If it was just a kiss then it's a whole different story
    All stories are imaginary, so you get to decide what's important and what isn't. Continuity is fluid.

-Jeff Brady

Quoted for truth....

More like why is he still cheating on Diamondback with Sharon, is the real question

Quote Originally Posted by Majinoaw View Post
    Was it right? Was it him being unfaithful? We crucify Tony Stark for such things, but Steve Rogers, the paragon of sanctity in America gets a free pass. Steve fathered a child ... for goodness sakes... out of wedlock... not a big deal to you and me, but Capt. America... come on. The bias is clear and true and Steve's morals are bankrupt.
    I honestly still don't see what the big deal as far as the pregnancy thing. He forgot to wear protection once. Okay, whatever. Its not the most morally bankrupt thing to do. He didn't leave the child on purpose, and if he's known I bet he would never do so.I don't see the problem

Cheating on your significant other? Now thats something to worry about. No matter what push there is for people who say they don't see the need for monogamous relationships, he made one with Sharon and didn't honor that. Thats something to be concerned with for a guy like Cap. I don't expect the guy to be flawless but the fact that he hasn't even admit to it after is so not like him., its just irresponsible even given all that he must do.
    Steve Rogers: You ready to follow Captain America into the jaws of death?
    James Barnes: Hell, no! The little guy from Brooklyn who was too dumb not to run away from a fight. I'm following him."

Quote Originally Posted by T.M. Anthony View Post
    I honestly still don't see what the big deal as far as the pregnancy thing. He forgot to wear protection once. Okay, whatever.
    Protection could have just failed. It happens. As for the elf thing it is a problem that happens when you ignore character for plot or what is "kwel".
    Last edited by PlanetaryDevastation; 11-26-2012 at 12:02 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ViewtifulJC View Post
    More like why is he still cheating on Diamondback with Sharon, is the real question
    I'd be a little more worried if Diamondback starts being used under Remender. Remender could probably write an AWESOME Diamondback. But I get worried whenever she pops up that it might be her last.

ok do I need to bring up the rules

Cyclops ad portas

Cap finally moved from a 1940's mentality to one from the 2000's.

MXAAGVNIEETRO were right The Black Guardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DeadXMan View Post
    So Cap is a Beyonce fan?
    Well, I was thinking more like Eddie Murphy Raw ("I don't see no ring on these fingers."). But whatever works.

Quote Originally Posted by dreyga2000 View Post
    Yeah this is what I remember... Them kissing once... And it was her who kissed him
    Eh. It seemed awfully reciprocal. Steve pulled her close.

But yes, it was only one kiss. And I was kind of thinking it was some strange natural/magical elven effect. Like a glamour or something.

Quote Originally Posted by ViewtifulJC View Post
    I agree. But she was last with whatshisname...
    Last edited by The Black Guardian; 11-26-2012 at 01:52 PM.
    COEXIST | NOEXIST

ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelCipher
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Quote Originally Posted by dreyga2000 View Post

Thank you. I've been trying to get more information about this since I first heard about it. And you've finally cleared it up for me. I've also been trying to get a scan of this to see for myself but so far to no avail.
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

I'm frankly skeptical that Cap and Sharon moving to the next step is even an issue, because honestly I don't even think they're in that serious a relationship. I think they just slept around a couple times.

I don't think they're in a serious relationship, and I don't think either has really shown any actual interest in being in a serious relationship. As far as I can see, there's no next step to move to. Which isn't to say they don't have feelings for each other, but really their romantic relationship is pretty much a non-issue in the books. Maybe the next writer will change that, we'll see.

Do people really crucity Stark for such things? I sort of thing Stark being a ladies man was a part of his character. It would be more out of character if he didn't go around hooking up with multiple women.

Frankly I don't think the comics make a big deal out of either to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I'm frankly skeptical that Cap and Sharon moving to the next step is even an issue, because honestly I don't even think they're in that serious a relationship. I think they just slept around a couple times.

I don't think they're in a serious relationship, and I don't think either has really shown any actual interest in being in a serious relationship. As far as I can see, there's no next step to move to. Which isn't to say they don't have feelings for each other, but really their romantic relationship is pretty much a non-issue in the books. Maybe the next writer will change that, we'll see.
    Don't they live together??

Also Sharon once proposed to Cap...

And since were talking about Avengers Prime... We should focus on the real issue... THOR HOOKED UP WITH HELLCAT!!!!
    All stories are imaginary, so you get to decide what's important and what isn't. Continuity is fluid.

-Jeff Brady

Quoted for truth....

I don't think that Steve has gotten a free pass. He has been crucified for it, including by Cap fans. Of course, it isn't the first time he has had loose lips. During the Waid run I think that he either kissed Karen while dating Connie or vice verse. And then there was the robot during the Super Soldier mini.

Cap has a problem in this regard. Marriage might not be for him.