Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default Pipeline - Nov 25, 2012

CBR's own Augie De Blieck Jr. spends some time in the hot seat as the longest continuously-published online comics columnist looks back on his career as a comics pundit with Jonah Weiland.

Full article here.

Cool to finally put a face to the name after all these years. I remember seeing letters from Augie in many books back in the early-90s, when I first got into comics.
    PULL LIST: Ghostbusters, John Carpenter's Asylum, Magnus: Robot Fighter, The Shadow, Star Wars, Thief of Thieves, Velvet, Wild Blue Yonder

Hey Augie, thanks for the plug! I agree with you, I do think it was John who actually coined the Kirkmanistan term but I'm not sure.... Hope all is well, we miss seeing you around the place.

Dan
    Dewey's Comic City, Madison NJ (just to keep plugging....)

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Veltre View Post
    Hey Augie, thanks for the plug! I agree with you, I do think it was John who actually coined the Kirkmanistan term but I'm not sure.... Hope all is well, we miss seeing you around the place.

Dan
    Dewey's Comic City, Madison NJ (just to keep plugging....)
    Plug away, my friend. =)

And then go crack open the new issue of "Savage Dragon." I have a letter printed in the back again. Just like old times. . .

I hope to visit again soon. Someday. I hope. I want to. Really.

-Augie